Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The Gator watch party is great but Marcus Stokes‘ dad is an *******. UF can’t stop a pop Warner team from scoring and he calls this a dumpster fire? We suck right now but have a coach that has recruited at the top and won at a P5 school. His son cann’t spin the ball and only got a scholarship because 50 other QBs said no. Hope he likes relaying signals to ****** *** Kitna for the next couple of years.

Advertisement
The product on the field, is not acceptable, but this is how you change it. #1 ingredient. We know them excuses, you lose the #1 CB in the nation, so you convince yourself the guy ranked #289 is the same level. Then you are doing the same excuse for 5 or 6 players. Then you end up 8-4....again. Gators.

Advertisement
1.JPG
3.JPG

LOL turning Corey Raymond now :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
What an evening. Was out on an anniversary dinner with wifey and my phone starts vibrating for minutes at a time. I ignore it for a while and then worry that it might be one of the kids. Violating the yacht club rules, I pulled out my phone and see 5 calls from my bull-gator partner. I knew there was a big Lakeland announcement and assumed that he was rubbing it in. Got in the jeep an hour later and returned his call. Guy was fully sloshed and started yelling about cheating and NCAA sanctions. When I got him to calm down he told me the news. I said ”well, thats nice”. I think he may drink himself into a coma. I can’t wait to get to the office tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back