Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did anybody catch in the fourth quarter last night when Tess and McElroy were sucking off napier and talking about his relationship with AR-15? They praised billy because he told AR in the Utah game to “just win the game”. I mean, that’s the genius coaching move of billy?!?! Seriously, you can’t make this up. And then I’m the fourth, billy has such little grasp of his qb that he went for it on fourth TWICE in the fourth!

50972044-6FAF-4E03-976E-29DD97292B7D.jpeg

Top 10 pick bro

You cannot say this is Mullen's loss when your new head coach keeps going for it on 4th down in your own territory and keeps letting your QB, who cannot pass, pass the ball.

Florida did not have to lose that game. They needed to adjust to AR15 being garage and they didn't. Kentucky only had 272 yards and 19 offensive points. They weren't some sort of offensive juggernaut out there. Yet their moron coach wouldn't punt. He gambled on the thing he was doing WORSE the whole game, throwing the ball.

So don't tell me that you need to give him time. Much of this game was on horrible coaching. And Napier comes across as a guy whose really ****y and stubborn, which would explain his actions.
Even manny Diaz has better situational awareness.

Advertisement
Some observations from their game:

-Mark Stoops low key owns them now. They’ve won the last 3 out of 4 against them after going 0-21 before that. He’s gonna be there for the rest of his career, so he’ll continue to be a headache for them.

-Their defense looks good, physical and can generate some big stops. That secondary is softer than it should be though.

-They’re undisciplined and constantly do stupid ****.

-Like many others here, I said last week that AR15 is a great athlete. He is, however, not a great QB. He’s just not a threat in the passing game, and teams are gonna force him to beat them through the air. Their RB’s aren’t bad, but their WR’s are the definition of average.

-They’ll end up finishing 7-5/8-4 (L’s to UK, Tenn., UGA, Texas A&M and/or SCAR).
That D is softer than a new roll of Charmin.

UK and Utah ran at will on them.

Advertisement
247 posted that because that because they know what UF fans don’t know about themselves: they will stay subscribed no matter what.

The 247 banter, self-deprication, and conspiracy theories are too alluring for those idiots to walk away from, it’s their favorite place to vent and misplace blame.

They will not unsubscribe, and 247 knows it lol.

Advertisement
I need more tears from their board, this ain’t gonna cut it.

Not to mention they’re going to go from “we can compete with UGA” to “holy f^ck we’re about to start 1-2”

Heupel is going to carve that a$$ up and tell their much improved front seven to load up the box and dare Treon Harris err I mean Richardson to throw.

What did we learn last night?

What were we saying all along.

Let’s review:

1. Turds ain’t shlt. They are as bad as we thought they were. Letting Kentucky come into the “scary“ swamp at night with a charged up crowd, and letting Kentucky **** slap their faces repeatedly. This is at best a 7 to 8 win team, and that’s if everything hits on all cylinders for them.

2. Sling Blade Billy is who we thought he was, a G5 coach that’s over matched when he gets to the P5 level. He proved he was a full on corch last night with his decision-making. You can get away with that in the sunbelt, but not when you’re playing teams with a pulse. Yep, sling blade is a corch.

3. **** fans are even bigger asšholes and even more delusional after they lose a game. The excuse making and rationalization is through the roof.

4. I didn’t think I could hold **** fans in lower esteem, but but after their crybaby whining about a truthful AR meme, they’re crying like a little five-year-olds. A new all-time low for them.

5. Finally, AR and the Heisman? Do I even need to post anything else?

Advertisement
Back