Tears Gator Tears

florida-kentucky-sec-nation-picks-1024x513-1767845682.jpg

Fb4Pxp1WAAE4gND.jpg

Could Anthony Richardson win the Heisman? Featuring Geoff Schwartz | Number  One College Football Show | FOX Sports

FWzxcr7XgAAJGqp.jpg

19jhaw.jpg

Attachments

• th-2769579004.jpg
    th-2769579004.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 24
  • FabjoHgWAAAN1Q6.jpg
    FabjoHgWAAAN1Q6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
So by logical standards this should happen right?

Unranked Fla beats #8 Utah at home and is ranked #12 the next week.

Unranked Marshall beats #8 Notre Dame on the road… therefor they should be ranked #12 correct?

App State beats #6 on the road therefor they should be ranked somewhere Top 15…

Or does this only apply to SEC teams that get a massive rankings boost.

Some observations from their game:

-Mark Stoops low key owns them now. They’ve won the last 3 out of 4 against them after going 0-21 before that. He’s gonna be there for the rest of his career, so he’ll continue to be a headache for them.

-Their defense looks good, physical and can generate some big stops. That secondary is softer than it should be though.

-They’re undisciplined and constantly do stupid ****.

-Like many others here, I said last week that AR15 is a great athlete. He is, however, not a great QB. He’s just not a threat in the passing game, and teams are gonna force him to beat them through the air. Their RB’s aren’t bad, but their WR’s are the definition of average.

-They’ll end up finishing 7-5/8-4 (L’s to UK, Tenn., UGA, Texas A&M and/or SCAR).

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was outstanding. What a bunch of sensitive pixies. They should really have their man card taken away. Oh and that pu$$y that said everyone should cancel their sub….he ain’t cancelling **** and he knows it.
You know, the irony of mr “5rangz” calling the admins of 24/7 unprofessional over a funny meme isn’t lost on me.

Where is @flagator86 he was here very early last week?
Right? He really had a confidence boost after that Utah game. Would really love to hear his true analysis. I mean I watched and enjoyed from a schadenfreude perspective. But I really want to hear why going for it twice in the fourth quarter, down one score, with three time outs at home in your own territory with a qb completing about one third of his passes, was actually a brilliant game day coaching move

Advertisement
To my Gaytor Tears family, if you ever want to know what euphoria feels like, make a trip to the Old Key Lime House in Palm Beach County. It's a Gaytor sports bar. Last night you knew who would be there....ME!!

A large crowd gathered, my guess around 600 lizards to watch their beloved Gaytors. The energy was in the air expecting a victory as kick-off approached. The AR-15 chants came early and often, Jello shots flowing after every Gaytor score throughout the game, and Tom Petty music playing in the background after every TV timeout! Myself, I was dressed in a white t-shirt, blue shorts and my UM hat...had the evil-eye look directed towards me the entire night and loved it!

By the second half, the ****iness from the Gaytor was subdued. You could see the nervousness from the Lizards. They kept chanting, AR-15, AR-15! Run the ball! Make something happen! You're a 1st rd pick! A Heisman favorite! I heard it all!!! Late in the 4th, the chants and yelling turned to frustration and disappointment. The Gaytor realized they weren't that good. With 4 minutes left, dozens upon dozens headed for home. Yours truly, asked the bartender for Bourbon to sip on as the game was coming to an end enjoying A Kentucky victory!

Go Gaytorzzz!!

At halftime my niece was talking a lot of smack about the Canes... are you embarrassed...never even heard of southern miss...my sister responds with the final score screenshot and said wait till after the game and then talk crap... after the Kentucky game, I just asked, you doing okay over there?

*Crickets
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Advertisement
To my Gaytor Tears family, if you ever want to know what euphoria feels like, make a trip to the Old Key Lime House in Palm Beach County. It's a Gaytor sports bar. Last night you knew who would be there....ME!!

A large crowd gathered, my guess around 600 lizards to watch their beloved Gaytors. The energy was in the air expecting a victory as kick-off approached. The AR-15 chants came early and often, Jello shots flowing after every Gaytor score throughout the game, and Tom Petty music playing in the background after every TV timeout! Myself, I was dressed in a white t-shirt, blue shorts and my UM hat...had the evil-eye look directed towards me the entire night and loved it!

By the second half, the ****iness from the Gaytor was subdued. You could see the nervousness from the Lizards. They kept chanting, AR-15, AR-15! Run the ball! Make something happen! You're a 1st rd pick! A Heisman favorite! I heard it all!!! Late in the 4th, the chants and yelling turned to frustration and disappointment. The Gaytor realized they weren't that good. With 4 minutes left, dozens upon dozens headed for home. Yours truly, asked the bartender for Bourbon to sip on as the game was coming to an end enjoying A Kentucky victory!

Go Gaytorzzz!!
Enormous truth.

Advertisement
Back