Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220910-233124_Adblock Browser.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You cannot say this is Mullen's loss when your new head coach keeps going for it on 4th down in your own territory and keeps letting your QB, who cannot pass, pass the ball.

Florida did not have to lose that game. They needed to adjust to AR15 being garage and they didn't. Kentucky only had 272 yards and 19 offensive points. They weren't some sort of offensive juggernaut out there. Yet their moron coach wouldn't punt. He gambled on the thing he was doing WORSE the whole game, throwing the ball.

So don't tell me that you need to give him time. Much of this game was on horrible coaching. And Napier comes across as a guy whose really ****y and stubborn, which would explain his actions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just hope they win every other game and go 6-6. It will be glorious to see them win the next game ("We byke, Gaytor fans!") and then lose the next. The rollercoaster season would be exhilarating.
I know wanting them to win some games so Micro-***** Billy doesn’t get fired is the smart move, but I can’t bring myself to do it. I’ll be rooting for failure every single week. I’ll just have to hope they f*ck up the next hire too.

Advertisement
Back