Tears Gator Tears

He might not be able to get up

Desmond Fatson needs LifeCall...

1662386558549.png

Advertisement
4A441025-9C04-41AE-99E8-44F0AC108222.png
This dude is constantly embarrassing himself on Twitter *****ing about not getting respect or holding calls like lol. Such a looser move, and if he doesn’t think nfl scouts look into this kind of stuff he’s stupid, as are Florida coach’s for not telling this idiot get the **** off Twitter.

View attachment 206933This dude is constantly embarrassing himself on Twitter *****ing about not getting respect or holding calls like lol. Such a looser move, and if he doesn’t think nfl scouts look into this kind of stuff he’s stupid, as are Florida coach’s for not telling this idiot get the **** off Twitter.
This kinda stuff is more or less harmless. But yeah nfl teams literally hire private investigators for high picks

@RVACane impressive that Watson logged 28 snaps but the issue i saw with him is that, he was infective TOO many times because he was winded. Even if he swore he WASNT winded, he was just slow. Run a misdirection and he’s cooked. When he was fresh, he **** sure did do what you want from him but that’s rare because teams play w/tempo now.

T0rrence (22) safety and J0hnson (16) nickel, defensively didnt have good games. The effort was there (as with everyone), but they disappointed me. Kamari Wilson/Donovan McMillian gonna take that safety spot soon.

At nickel, maybe Kamar Wilcoxson will eventually get there because dread bead Perkins, the back up #27, is active but irresponsible at times and Johnson is “just a guy” to me

@RVACane impressive that Watson logged 28 snaps but the issue i saw with him is that, he was infective TOO many times because he was winded. Even if he swore he WASNT winded, he was just slow. Run a misdirection and he’s cooked. When he was fresh, he **** sure did do what you want from him but that’s rare because teams play w/tempo now.

T0rrence (22) safety and J0hnson (16) nickel, defensively didnt have good games. The effort was there (as with everyone), but they disappointed me. Kamari Wilson/Donovan McMillian gonna take that safety spot soon.

At nickel, maybe Kamar Wilcoxson will eventually get there because dread bead Perkins, the back up #27, is active but irresponsible at times and Johnson is “just a guy” to me
take your *** to the gaytor board with this goofy

Advertisement
The vaunted, dreaded and fearsome gator Flipz Machine is revving up and has LSU in its sights. College Football Beware…

493B5839-9841-4203-A855-0A4400267680.jpeg
D4FF2EB2-9F20-4F8C-A95D-A65C82232EF0.jpeg
50A3CFCE-6896-4249-8E44-F7682D0E1A74.jpeg
37DF6A21-F764-469C-8ADB-931DDBBB1DF7.jpeg
9B897E39-3118-412E-8827-7550A77645E0.jpeg
50AB74EE-2C08-40B5-84CD-67A9B7725D13.jpeg
D9EB1571-048E-44D7-AE1E-2987820B297E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Flagator86 have the same name on his gator board?

If not, has he shared his name so when we see the screenshots we see what he’s saying there as well? I’m curious if he’s as level headed on that site as he is here.
He’s on Swampgas and we’ve seen his posts over there before. This isn’t new ground. Same type of posting approach.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see LSU lose some recruiting ground as the season goes on but the gator fans are already penciling in guys who are already on their roster as flips. It’s one thing to think “hey maybe we can grab this recruit” but they’re straight up grabbing at guys (Mason Taylor) who are already on the roster and playing significant minutes.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see LSU lose some recruiting ground as the season goes on but the gator fans are already penciling in guys who are already on their roster as flips. It’s one thing to think “hey maybe we can grab this recruit” but they’re straight up grabbing at guys (Mason Taylor) who are already on the roster and playing significant minutes.

Hey man, lighten up. We were thisclose to getting Leonard Taylor last year *sarcasm*

Advertisement
Back