Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Can someone remind gator fans that transitive theory doesn't exist in college football lol?

They took a full 4 quarters and multiple dyslexic Uncle Rico moments from Utah's QB to beat a considerably weaker than previous season team at home lol

someone wake me up when UF beats an OOC opponent outside of the state of Florida, been what....40 some odd years now?

I mean we ultimately need “elite across the board” but we don’t have much at those spots. That’s what’s really lacks no in this class but look at the OL, LB, TE, QB… all good there.
Need those other spots or we will have holes and that will keep us from top tier. We will be very good though much better than the **** we have been seeing for far too long

LET’S GET BACK ON TRACK.

Before all turds start getting too much in their feels about this “big “win, let me put something in perspective for you, by quoting from another thread.

Utah as a top 10 preseason to me is a joke. They were good last year because of their physical (read old) front 7. I think they returned 1 starter for their front seven. They got a bunch of returning DBs but let’s be clear: they fielded a team consisting of try hard white dudes.

IMO the media pumped this team up to help strength of schedule of their SEC opposition. Utah looks like 8 win team.

“Try hard white dudes” - LOL - this!

CLASS RANKINGS (UTAH)
2018 - 33
2019 - 42
2020 - 30
2021 - 34
2022 - 34

They just basically beat Louisville or NC State, at their home. But with more white guys on the roster.

Whoop fūcking doo.

This has been mentioned in several other posts, remember when they started 3–1 last year and “almost” beat Bammer? How did that season turn out?

I was really unimpressed with AR. A really good athlete, trouble for defenses when he gets out of the pocket, but he’s not a quarterback made to consistently win in any league, much less the SEC. Watch what happens with him. Look at his stats from yesterday in his “big“ win. You’re not winning a ton of games against good teams with a limited quarterback, which is what he is.

This is going to be fun because the turds are feeling themselves. They just don’t realize they beat an 8-4 type team that could be ranked out of the top 20 by the end of the year.

This is going to be fun. Strap in fellas.

Oh and by the way @cway313, I got something for you sweetheart.

6FB1D469-41C4-4BA2-A5CF-4F27671DECA2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the 2nd picture where he’s sitting is from the game yesterday. The dude who sits by him must’ve taken this picture. Him or another guy said he was trashed by the second quarter and apparently he posted threads during the swings of the game ripping the gator performance so they tossed him.

View attachment 206803
At that angle I thought it was a drunk Will Muschamp for a second

Their team isn't too bad but they will lose games like us. They not getting through the SEC and no matter win loss u have to be able to recruit big dogs and it's that simple. They have to deal with Kirby and Saban and now Mario they in trouble. And remember they living off a Mullen QB.
Their problem for the upcoming recruiting classes is their absolute ceiling is being fourth best team in the conference, behind uga, bama, and Texas a and m. And Kelley will elevate lsu above them, and Oklahoma also bumps them down a notch. So they are trying to sell being sixth best team in conference. That’s tough for blue chippers, and will not get them into a twelve team playoff. Meanwhile, we are selling being top two in our conference with an expanded twelve team playoff field. I like our position much more than theirs.

Advertisement
I mean we ultimately need “elite across the board” but we don’t have much at those spots. That’s what’s really lacks no in this class but look at the OL, LB, TE, QB… all good there.
And honestly, a monster OL will help subpar wr’s perform above expectations. Elite wrs with a subpar OL will be the exact opposite.

Their problem for the upcoming recruiting classes is their absolute ceiling is being fourth best team in the conference, behind uga, bama, and Texas a and m. And Kelley will elevate lsu above them, and Oklahoma also bumps them down a notch. So they are trying to sell being sixth best team in conference. That’s tough for blue chippers, and will not get them into a twelve team playoff. Meanwhile, we are selling being top two in our conference with an expanded twelve team playoff field. I like our position much more than theirs.
Blue chippers really don't care as long as what u offer is profit. Obviously they aren't doing what bama UGA etc are doing on the trail so they are screwed regardless. They are going to struggle to climb out that hole. Even if they had a successful season here n there it won't help.

Advertisement
Nope. You don’t get to fling poo and call the end of Gator Tears in here simply because they won their opener against Utah and then flip a guy off who has almost 1,500 posts since page 1 for essentially saying it doesn’t belong in here… and get to stay. Congratulations, you just earned a ban from this thread and as of now it’s indefinite.
At least this was Cane on Cane middle finger violence...so a ban can be acceptable 😂

Unless cormani commits this week that CB doesn’t mean anything they’ll still loose 3 plus games and not be meaningful at the end of the season

Advertisement
Back