Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Aaaahhhhh, they’re already on to the “recruit x position next year” line of thinking, not realizing that when you don’t have a good qb or lb on your roster, you can’t showcase to next years recruits and demonstrate why they should come to your school, leading you to miss on blue chips at said position. It’s a line of logic we have known too well over the last fifteen years. Personally, I’m excited to watch them go through this
If Richardson doesn’t do well, they’re in real trouble. Not only for the season but for recruiting on offense.

If Richardson doesn’t do well, they’re in real trouble. Not only for the season but for recruiting on offense.
Right? Think how much damage was done by our not letting Berlin play a shotgun spread, followed by Kyle wright underperforming for 3 years. That’s how you end up with Kirby freeman, followed by convincing yourself that Dan stegall has so much potential and everyone just overlooked him

Advertisement
Right? Think how much damage was done by our not letting Berlin play a shotgun spread, followed by Kyle wright underperforming for 3 years. That’s how you end up with Kirby freeman, followed by convincing yourself that Dan stegall has so much potential and everyone just overlooked him
Gray Crow wants a word with you.

Ok. let’s avoid this. Lol. TrumpyCane is actually not a right winger. He’s not a fan of Agent Orange and to be equal - he probably doesn’t love Dimentia Joe either but let’s stay away from politics and just say whoever doesn’t love TrumpyCane sucks and gtfoh.

that-sounds-reasonable-emily-hampshire.gif

They fit a good class going. For sure. But their qb is trash and a lot of those four stars are gonna get dropped. Their class is kind of a paper tiger
They have a bunch of mid level 4 stars. Nothing wrong with that, but they have few "difference makers."

The funny thing is seeing an article of "Florida passes UM in ON3 football recruiting." They have 3 more pledges than we do. They've done a good job of getting into the top 10, but it reminds me of some of UM's classes. Some good players, but holes in the class. What stands out to me is QB and their offensive line. Those have been glaring misses.

When it's all said and done, UM will have a top 5 class with all of its needs filled including the #1 offensive line class. Better the Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, and Clemson.

Advertisement
They have a bunch of mid level 4 stars. Nothing wrong with that, but they have few "difference makers."

The funny thing is seeing an article of "Florida passes UM in ON3 football recruiting." They have 3 more pledges than we do. They've done a good job of getting into the top 10, but it reminds me of some of UM's classes. Some good players, but holes in the class. What stands out to me is QB and their offensive line. Those have been glaring misses.

When it's all said and done, UM will have a top 5 class with all of its needs filled including the #1 offensive line class. Better the Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, and Clemson.

Yea i think Stokes gonna get over recruited in the 2024 class. Him and Max Brown aren’t the “answers”

No, most reports are things that people want brought to mods attention rather than actual infractions.
There is a button for my special selfies to get your attention? I don’t have to go through the trouble of sending them to mods in the dm? You guys think of everything.

There is a button for my special selfies to get your attention? I don’t have to go through the trouble of sending them to mods in the dm? You guys think of everything.
Yes, but like we've told you many times, we're sure it's just a rash. Hit the report button when it burns if you pee.

Advertisement
Blue chip Billy’s blue chip quarterback might not be as good as advertised? No ****. That’s why nobody good wanted him. We signed not one but two quarterbacks who are better.

Advertisement
So one quarter of one game is enough to project as no. 10 overall. Sounds legit.

Though the Giants might be dumb enough to do it 🤣

Yep.

A guy who is getting PAID to be an analyst on TV should be fired immediately for claiming that a guy should be a Top 10 pick because of ONE QUARTER in ONE FOOTBALL GAME.

People may seem to be ignoring the fact that if Richardson isn’t as good as advertised or gets hurt they’re screwed. Their backups are terrible. And this is the same Richardson who was *** against P5 comp
And got hurt dancing just imagine if someone hits him hard.

Advertisement
Back