Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
looks legit too me
anyone willinging who goes to UF or FSU i would question their intelligence
Rivalries aside, I know very intelligent people that attended both, plus that is only for the football players. All that being said, I just cant believe any of that is even remotely true. FSU misspelling Official is real bad but that is just a small over sight, an unacceptable oversight but an oversight. That is just an abomination and has to be fake.

Advertisement
DD192EB6-C8A1-49D3-930E-C4A9BE0E606E.jpg

FWzxaM4WIAALf6u.jpg

0fc07710fdca89f80ee11955604333e7.jpg

Advertisement
Rivalries aside, I know very intelligent people that attended both, plus that is only for the football players. All that being said, I just cant believe any of that is even remotely true. FSU misspelling Official is real bad but that is just a small over sight, an unacceptable oversight but an oversight. That is just an abomination and has to be fake.
may be im jaded
and being in the medical field i see so many "avg" people daily
and they arent very bright unfortunately
so i wouldnt be suprised if that test is real

Terrel Pryor without any talent?

At least Pryor had some productive games in the NFL. He started at least some games, to the best of my recollection. Taco hotdog is absolute garbage. I don’t even know why they’re keeping him around other than that they drafted him so there’s that kind of bias where you have to give him every possible chance. He’ll be out of the league in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Back