Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You sound mad? I can't tell. Let them wallow in their hypocrisy.

I'm applauding their spin. I hope they keep it up. Let them waste scholarships on kids that don't belong or won't be there long. Let them take forced commitments from kids that will spurn them when signing time come. Let their fans guzzle this **** up.

I'm loving all of it. I'm hoping they keep believing in it. Comparing this dude to Meyer before Year 1. I love it. We've done it for years and through many coaches. It's their turn now. Let them suffer.
No I’m making fun of their hypocritical tendencies while also alluding to their recent success as questionable (in terms of a talent acquisition standpoint).

Have they gotten more commits than us recently? Yeah, that’s why they’re beating their chests and saying Billy is goated. Are the players actually going to stick / turn out ok? I lean no.

You sound mad? I can't tell. Let them wallow in their hypocrisy.

I'm applauding their spin. I hope they keep it up. Let them waste scholarships on kids that don't belong or won't be there long. Let them take forced commitments from kids that will spurn them when signing time come. Let their fans guzzle this **** up.

I'm loving all of it. I'm hoping they keep believing in it. Comparing this dude to Meyer before Year 1. I love it. We've done it for years and through many coaches. It's their turn now. Let them suffer.
Right? As much as I hate old urban, he brought a revolutionary offensive system with him. He was able to make less highly ranked players shine due to his coaching acumen. Billy brings none of that with him, no shining system, no cheat code. So a bunch of fringe four stars will wallow in his average offense, and he will be let go in three seasons

Right? As much as I hate old urban, he brought a revolutionary offensive system with him. He was able to make less highly ranked players shine due to his coaching acumen. Billy brings none of that with him, no shining system, no cheat code. So a bunch of fringe four stars will wallow in his average offense, and he will be let go in three seasons
Also what he likes to run requires a good OL and for it to work in the SEC likely a great OL. Unfortunately for them their current OL recruiting is garbage and not sure what they currently have is all that great either based on how much they seemed to hate Hevesey.

This dude spent 11 years on this board… sporadically posting, biding his time, waiting patiently for the perfect moment to unleash a barrage of sharp witted trolls aimed directly at our hearts…. And came up with “recruiting been quiet for a week”?

Yea actually that does seem about right for someone wearing jorts.
He’s posted troll **** for a long while but it’s been hit and run. Yesterday he went with a barrage in multiple threads, including in here. I was told years ago that in hunting if it shows its ***, you shoot it - so don’t show your ***. 💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Confused Nolan North GIF by RETRO REPLAY
Courtesy of @OriginalCanesCanesCanes

8CB9BA39-99C0-4FAC-8118-202A34AD629E.jpeg

This is a gators tears thread so we should leave it at that, but I will say UF has recruiting momentum in the public eye; despite all that talk about their scummy tactics, they’re landing kids. Ours has faded, and I presume we’re either working in silence or more focused on having an impactful season.

Good thing the slate starts in three weeks where their class (which is still worse than ours despite having more commits) can crumble and ours is expected to surge, contingent on a respectable 9-3 or better record.

Of course they’re going to land kids, every P5 program land kids, especially ones that aren’t in the bottom tier.

This isn’t Kansas, Syracuse, Vanderbilt or even Missouri.

Everybody fills up their slots.

The question is what kind of recruits are they, and what needs do they fill. From my perspective, they’re recruiting to perennial 8–4 (if that) type seasons, not much better than that.

They could have Donald Duck as their coach, and they’d be landing recruits in more or less the same category. Let’s give it a couple years and see if this guy with his G5 staph can even come close to the past two coaches who weren’t world beaters.

Advertisement
All the national recruiting reporters are going crazy over what UF is doing. UM has lost like 5 straight battles and there are zero commits scheduled to announce. Mario been eerily passive on the trail lately.
Your numbers are skewed…. Miami beat out Georgia and Clemson for Lew last week. We only lost Jean to the gaytes head to head…. Technically our losses were Ufag losses as well because Aguero, Olaus, and Bonsu didn’t choose the gaytes either.
So since Mario and Ruiz were the reason players didn’t choose Ufag, are they Also the reason your latest commitments Chose Ufag? Meaning, because Mario and Ruiz didn’t target and prioritize your latest commitments thus the reason they committed to the gaytes? You can’t have it both ways. Mario and Ruiz can’t be the excuse when you whiff only!
And get rid of the little brother syndrome of celebrating because national guys are talking about your recruiting. You’re an SEC supposed blue blood, this is what you should be doing. But you guys better stop worrying about Mario and Miami and focus on what Bama and Georgia, and Kentucky are doing Lol!

He’s posted troll **** for a long while but it’s been hit and run. Yesterday he went with a barrage in multiple threads, including in here. I was told years ago that in hunting if it shows its ***, you shoot it - so don’t show your ***. 💁🏻‍♂️
Wait… that about hunting?

Two, I think. New DT commit and a WR.
They have two when you factor in the 247 composite. Without it, they have zero top 100 in the 247 who’s considered the top recruiting site of the four that exist today.

By comparison, Canes have 5 studs in top 100 non-composite and same 247 composite. The U has top level players…UFAG does not…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gatas have picked up steam on the trail, no need to downplay it. But looking at the classes there are some differences.

Miami Top 100 commits - 5 (three top 50)
UF Top 100 commits - 2 (none in top 50)

UF also has 7 four star guys OUTSIDE of the top 247, I wasn’t even aware there were that many four stars in the 300 range.

I think Miami is mostly done on commits right now maybe aside from Samson if he does pop before season starts. The rest of the guys are big fish type who are waiting to see the product on the field (M’Pemba, Whether landing guys or losing guys, it all happens once you’ve shown who you really are between the lines.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back