Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, they stopped recruiting Kinsler because he's a head case, guys. Not because he wanted to come to us instead. Oh and G5 Billy swang them nuts on Mario because they got Jean.

I tried men, I really tried watching this clown and could only watch for three minutes before turning it off. What a DORK!!!!! when he put those sunglasses on I just wanted to punch my computer screen, these clowns have mental issues. I hate to say this however he is kind of the version of Coach Coop or whoever the Canes guy is in TN that post's YouTube videos. Ive tried to watch him but just cant.

I tried men, I really tried watching this clown and could only watch for three minutes before turning it off. What a DORK!!!!! when he put those sunglasses on I just wanted to punch my computer screen, these clowns have mental issues. I hate to say this however he is kind of the version of Coach Coop or whoever the Canes guy is in TN that post's YouTube videos. Ive tried to watch him but just cant.
don’t fret, that used to be us on that vid. Doing mental gymnastics talking about how our class was better than it actually was. They have 14 four stars, true, but only 3-4 are actual game breakers and they have no balance. Let them have their moment, it will soon lead to more hilarity on Gator tears.

don’t fret, that used to be us on that vid. Doing mental gymnastics talking about how our class was better than it actually was. They have 14 four stars, true, but only 3-4 are actual game breakers and they have no balance. Let them have their moment, it will soon lead to more hilarity on Gator tears.
I agree, I agree I just cant watch it. My son said we should go to the UM vs uf game when they play in gainseville (we live in AL), I told him nahh ive read where gayta fans like to throw cups of **** on UM fans and if that were to happen to me I would be going to jail that night because I would definitely curb stomp someone who did that.

Advertisement
And Marshall

1659478994572.gif

Advertisement
Back