Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

1658952222293.png

1658952314102.png

middle fingers GIF by Towkio

1658952531510.png

the rock spit GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
i thought the worst beat down they got from miami was down in the french quarter before the bowl game.... but mario is pushing that now. its relentless.
It’s the greatest Tears feeling. It’s like Mario and Ruiz have read all the **** they’ve said on here for years and are just dismantling their false bravado dishing out humiliating L after L. I’m here for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what I LOVE and is going to keep this thread going for years to come is, they don't seem to grasp Miami finally got SERIOUS again about FB and athletics and isn't turning back... They are treating our recent success as a one hit wonder and aren't letting it sink in that Mario is going to WRECK them for yearsssssssss to come.. And as our new facilities are completed and our success on the field starts to materialize, its only going to get worse for them... They are foolishly repeating the same bad stigma that plague us for the last 20years, and not recognizing we will have top 5 total athletic/FB "resources" that the big dogs have, if not better in some cases....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back