Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Death before an Egg McMuffin?

Bold Strategy GIF - Bold Strategy Espn8 GIFs
Death before ****ting bricks

Advertisement
For the Orlando folks, if you want to try some fantastic Detroit style pizza, go down to SoDough Square on Michigan, just east of Orange Avenue. It's owned by the guy who started Tin & Taco and is connected to T&T.

Unbelievably great Detroit style pizza. I think that even @SWFLHurricane would approve of the pepperonis!
Tin & taco is the bomb. For pizza I used to go to lazy moon quite a bit. Nothing special but got the job done

Advertisement
Im in Florence, Italy and some f^ckhead just yelled Go Gators from a McDonalds after seeing my Miami hat.

Only an uncultured piece of swine would eat McDonalds in one of the greatest culinary cities in the world.

Eating at a McDonald’s in Venice is a hanging offense.

What kind of a moron does that? Oh yeah, I know what kind of a moron does that, a graduate of UFailure.

Eating at a McDonald’s in Venice is a hanging offense.

What kind of a moron does that? Oh yeah, I know what kind of a moron does that, a graduate of UFailure.
You assume that fan actually went to UFailure. For all the crap they give us about our fans not actually going to UM, they have 10x that amount. Can’t begin to recount the amount of times I’ve met someone who said they went to to school in Gainesville and made it sound like they went to UF, only for them to later admit they went to Santa Fe and transferred to FIU for reasons*

Advertisement
These fools will finish 15th and come up with some gator Mathz calculator formula that takes a team’s 13th, 15th and 19th ranked recruit on its board, average those three out for each team and see that they ranked 5th in that situation and start talking about their top 5 class.
But only including transfers in their favor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back