Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Que fil-a canā€™t stay away and the gator fans are still gobbling up his nuggies. Gators love getting grifted. Itā€™s part of their DNA.

Heā€™s still doubling down on the ā€œRashada was a lockā€ instead of telling them the truth. What he should have said is ā€œwe offered the most moneyā€. Now he canā€™t say that because theyā€™ll burn him at the stake. The thing about duping marks is that theyā€™ll follow you as long as youā€™re telling them what they want to hear. If you tell them otherwise, even if itā€™s the stone cold truth, they wonā€™t believe you anymore.

We watched that whole thing play out and we knew what his excuse would be...

" He was ours, but Miami came in with a bigger bag in the end"

"He told the staff he was coming"

"His dad was greedy and shopped him around"

"Nothing I can do about that fellas my info was accurate"

I love it. My info is accurate. I canā€™t help that he implied one thing to stage staff, they assumed something he never said, but my info was flawless

Advertisement

I believe he is getting info from a legit source. I also believe his source told him their offer to Rashada was the highest. This lines up with both Cribbyā€™s intel and Rashadaā€™s lawyerā€™s quotes. Que got into trouble when he assumed because the gator had the highest bid, that Rashada was a lock. He didnā€™t foresee him taking a smaller offer to go to Miami. Now heā€™s screwed because if he tells their board that exact truth, heā€™ll lose whatever followers he still has there. None of them want to believe that Rashada turned them down even though they were the highest bidder. Itā€™s more comfortable for them to just believe ā€œMiami paid the mostā€. Which according to our trusted insider AND Jadenā€™s lawyer, isnā€™t the case.

Insane how they accept that chicken guy after the Rashada fiasco... That fanbase must be every ponzi schemer's wet dream.
You mean after Rashada, Citizen, Jackson, a couple other kids from last NSD, the DB that was a ā€œsilentā€ (AJ Harris?) then committed to UGA, there have been at least 10 that he jammed down their throats and went elsewhere. That dude is such a ****y ******* about it, then is always wrong lol. The only ones I remember him being right on were the 3* kids, which were obvious. He still has most of that board on his taint. @Cribby, @LeedsCane etc. catch **** from mouth breathers on here and they hardly miss. Que would be eaten alive on this board

I am totally convinced Que is a troll, twisting the knife into the hearts of the lizards. Drumming up excitement only to revel in the carnage when the inevitable occurs.

That or he is a slow adult.

Advertisement
I love it. My info is accurate. I canā€™t help that he implied one thing to stage staff, they assumed something he never said, but my info was flawless

That;'s classic insider schtick but that said, it really does happen quite a bit.

Advertisement
I mean, theyā€™ve connected all the dots themselves but canā€™t see the whole picture. Einhorn, Finkleā€¦Finkle, Einhorn
ResizedP_481f1457-2307-4fa1-bd15-999fa8692aca_376198105690083.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back