Tears Gator Tears

They have bans over there but it’s not as visible as it is here. I have no idea what they did but that dude should’ve been permabanned. I didn’t know he did that and I’ve seen him post before as I recall the name. Come to think of it, someone over there posted something asinine this week - “go back to Cuba” or something like that??? - and one of their posters told a new poster “he’s a racist”. It may have been him that posted it.
I guess being a racist ***** that calls for families to be raped doesn’t warrant a ban over there then. “Gator standard”. That’s awful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know if the dude was banned temporarily. For me, it should’ve been permanent. That dude still posts over there.

Someone please translate?

SpiffyQuerulousAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif
Someone please translate?

I don’t know if the dude was banned temporarily. For me, it should’ve been permanent. That dude still posts over there.

They have bans over there but it’s not as visible as it is here. I have no idea what they did but that dude should’ve been permabanned. I didn’t know he did that and I’ve seen him post before as I recall the name. Come to think of it, someone over there posted something asinine this week - “go back to Cuba” or something like that??? - and one of their posters told a new poster “he’s a racist”. It may have been him that posted it.

SpiffyQuerulousAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
They’re talking about “raising the floor” of a bump class. Keep loading up on those low 4 stars and keep getting plowed out by anyone in the SEC with a pulse. This ain’t Louisiana Lafayette Billy Boy, you need the big dogs.

Yeah, I've mentioned this too on their recruitment of Sorey, who is another inexplicable 4-star. He's listed as a WR, and when it looked like he was going to commit to the Gaytors, there was a lot of Swampa$$ backlash (similar to the Stokes screenshots I posted). Then some Gaytor fans tried to rebut the "but he's a terrible WR" posts with "but he's got a future as a DB" comments. And the "compromise" commentary ended up being "let's just get him on campus first and figure it out later".

That is the VERY DEFINITION of taking a guy for the stars. You don't even know where you are going to play him. His "listed" position is not where you want him. His "possible" position is pure projection. Meanwhile, Miami is blowing recruits out of the water with detailed plans on how we are going to use them in our system, how we will develop them, and how we will utilize them. But the Gaytors are just chasing stars to build class ranking.

And it's so obvious what their "board" is. It's the goddamm 247 Composite. "Whoops, we missed on Arch Manning, who's the next highest rated uncommitted quarterback? Jaden Ra-Ra-Ra-how do you pronounce that? Hard 'A' or soft 'A'?" And the Gaytor fans...they memorize that 247 Composite like a 13 year old boy learning Yiddish phrases before his bar mitzvah. "Whoops, we missed on another recruit, time to pivot, let me post screenshots of the next guy on the list, I don't know who he is, I don't know anything about him, but I know FOUR BIG THINGS, and that's all that matters..."

Gaytor Tears, gotta love it...

Yeah, I've mentioned this too on their recruitment of Sorey, who is another inexplicable 4-star. He's listed as a WR, and when it looked like he was going to commit to the Gaytors, there was a lot of Swampa$$ backlash (similar to the Stokes screenshots I posted). Then some Gaytor fans tried to rebut the "but he's a terrible WR" posts with "but he's got a future as a DB" comments. And the "compromise" commentary ended up being "let's just get him on campus first and figure it out later".

That is the VERY DEFINITION of taking a guy for the stars. You don't even know where you are going to play him. His "listed" position is not where you want him. His "possible" position is pure projection. Meanwhile, Miami is blowing recruits out of the water with detailed plans on how we are going to use them in our system, how we will develop them, and how we will utilize them. But the Gaytors are just chasing stars to build class ranking.

And it's so obvious what their "board" is. It's the goddamm 247 Composite. "Whoops, we missed on Arch Manning, who's the next highest rated uncommitted quarterback? Jaden Ra-Ra-Ra-how do you pronounce that? Hard 'A' or soft 'A'?" And the Gaytor fans...they memorize that 247 Composite like a 13 year old boy learning Yiddish phrases before his bar mitzvah. "Whoops, we missed on another recruit, time to pivot, let me post screenshots of the next guy on the list, I don't know who he is, I don't know anything about him, but I know FOUR BIG THINGS, and that's all that matters..."

Gaytor Tears, gotta love it...

Can’t wait for the “this guy shouldn’t be a 3 star” when they grab a bunch in December and January after whiffing on everyone else.

Advertisement

You know what I love most about that Tweet?

"NotATLGaytor" is a troll account. It is. ATL Gaytor got banned or outed for his negativity, so then "NotATLGaytor" (initially) posted only glowing comments.

And sometimes those guys think they are being hilarious with their accounts and their posts (although only God knows what their obsession with "pigs" is all about), but then Message Board Geniuses goes ahead and screenshots all that nonsense AND NOBODY OUTSIDE OF GAYTOR NATION KNOWS WHO IS A TROLL AND WHO ISN'T.

All that nonsense gets posted, at face value, and it's hilarious to see it bounce back into the Gaytors' faces.

Good times, man, good times...

Advertisement

Yeah, there's no coming back from that. Might as well nuke the screen name and ATTEMPT to let the porster quietly rebuild his life under a new screen name.

Who wants to tell them ivins isnt associated w a team anymore. He’s the southeast guy now

They don't care. They're still mad about that one time. When Ivins something something crystal balled someone and something something messed up a Gaytor recruitment, or so I was told, or so I kinda sorta remember...

Can’t wait for the “this guy shouldn’t be a 3 star” when they grab a bunch in December and January after whiffing on everyone else.

Yeah, the funny thing is, they predict that nearly every one of their 3-star recruits is underrated and will move UP the 247 ranks (even though they vociferously complain about 247 hating them). Meanwhile, they forget that the rankings are a zero-sum game, for every recruit that goes up, someone else goes down. So they buy into this myth that they have, you know, like TEN RECRUITS who are going to get higher rankings, WHEN EVERY OTHER FANBASE IN THE COUNTRY THINKS THE SAME THING ABOUT THEIR OWN RECRUITS. And they can't ALL go up, now, can they?

So the Gaytors keep hoping for some miraculous mathematical deus ex machina to rescue their class ranking AND IT NEVER HAPPENS.

But, my, is it fun to watch.

Advertisement
Back