Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Dude I was at this kinda large scale arts event recently, a lot going on all over the place, and one little side thing was a theatre where they were workshopping a play for a major theatre company.

It was called Baba Yaga and the something something. I was kind of multi-tasking, but then when it got going, I was like wtf, my CIS dude is a sick puppy. :LOL:

So being unfamiliar with the tale, or at least having forgotten it from long ago I looked it up to learn a little more:

Baba Yaga, also spelled Baba Jaga, in Slavic folklore, an ogress who steals, cooks, and eats her victims, usually children. A guardian of the fountains of the water of life, she lives with two or three sisters (all known as Baba Yaga) in a forest hut that spins continually on birds' legs.

What in the heavenly F!?!!
Yup. In John Wick it was translated as - the boogeyman

Advertisement
Well lets look at it like this...

1. When he came in he demanded current commits send him a video and also why the wanted to be a gator... That caused good recruits to decommit.

2. He hired not 1 but 2 OL on field OL coaches.

3. He managed to **** off Polk county where a lot of gator prospects come from.

4. Back to his OL coach who is apparently telling recruits if you commit else where your softer than baby sh*t. They've whiffed on every major OL Target thus far to the point one of their targets committed to FSU of all places while in Gainesville leaving an official visit.

Now lets be realistic... could Billy be a bad coach? No he could actually be a good coach, but thus far his actions indicate otherwise. Being a good coach is more than just gameday in college. It involves so much more.
Not arguing any of that. Just saying it's not a lock that he's a bad coach. They actually seem to be on a good recruiting stretch right now, although far from elite.

Wario to Billy
1657750599484.gif

Not arguing any of that. Just saying it's not a lock that he's a bad coach. They actually seem to be on a good recruiting stretch right now, although far from elite.

I never said he was a bad coach… just that he’s not off to a good start Gainesville. A lot of those recruits are fringe 4 star players…

Fla will always get some recruits like fsu and us when we we’re struggling

He’s burnt a bridge already as well…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A little rhyme to cheer up Blake:

there once was a **** mod named Blake
who always knew who the gators would take
But Billy came along and recruiting was done
So Blake knew right then that Mario had won
And Blake quickly knew Billy was fake

Man, I love that they still have comments on their board, “we should’ve tried to hire Mario before Miami did.” They honestly believe that their sh**hole university has so much to offer that Mario cristobal, Miami horn and bred, would forsake his entire history and jump at the opportunity to coach there

Man, I love that they still have comments on their board, “we should’ve tried to hire Mario before Miami did.” They honestly believe that their sh**hole university has so much to offer that Mario cristobal, Miami horn and bred, would forsake his entire history and jump at the opportunity to coach there
Yes. lol

Advertisement
Back