Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

iX8FGtABvcdpajHGGe.gif

Know why I pay big bucks for this site? It's because fine folks like you are willing to spend your time doing deep-dives into why the gater does what he does. I mean, you can't just get that sh*t on any street corner, you have to come here. Every other site would just say "they don't know what the f*ck they're talking about" and be done with it. But not CiS, not you. No no, here you are, a good honest guy who is willing to waste his time delving deep into the mind of the gater. Never mind how it makes you stupider and probably uglier, you don't mind. And why don't you mind? Because you my friend are a true f*cking patriot. A real hero. That word gets overused, but it fits here. You're a **** hero for doing the dirty work that the rest of us are too scared to do.

So here's to you, you heroic *******!

View attachment 195232
Great, there'll be no living with him now.

Advertisement
Hey, Gaytor fans...has the nickname "Sunbelt Billy" got you down? Well turn that frown upside down, and go pick on another G5-to-P5 failure!

1656957012435.png

Annnnd, some hilarious July 4th humor:

1656957542898.png

1656957583983.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who's got that class-ranking GIF...

View attachment 195383
The best part is, we're always on their mind whenever they get a single recruit.

Would be awesome to land Francis today, because you just know they'll stop talking about their little 4-star and gravitate towards losing the 5-star behemoth to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back