Tears Gator Tears

I pray to God five times a day that SOME Gaytor fan types the words "Florida eliminated" on Swampa$$ 247...

Today is your lucky day TOC

Screenshot_20220630-152513_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dammit, the first rule of Mario Club is that you don't talk about Mario Club!

View attachment 194044

For the record, this young retired Crypto is getting around SoFla, chllin' at the Doral Ale House, going up to the Hard Rock Hotel, getting shot up on University and 84...he gets around...
with gas about 5 a gallon homie must be really banking covering all that ground and traffic.

you cant script the stupidity on that site. its like dumb and dumber meets deliverance
jim carrey harry GIF by Dumb and Dumber To

Advertisement

View attachment 194044

For the record, this young retired Crypto is getting around SoFla, chllin' at the Doral Ale House, going up to the Hard Rock Hotel, getting shot up on University and 84...he gets around...
His posts are a lot funnier if you read them in Ralphie May's voice.

They also think his entire wealth is tied up in this company ignoring his other business ventures. Also still trying to figure out what Crypto thinks will land Ruiz in Federal prison that he cannot talk about except to casually mention it on a message board to add some fake fuel to the fire

Ruiz is guilty of being rich while also being brown.

View attachment 194044

Someone that drives on 595 in Davie, is also probably not going to be chilling in doral. I live next to the guitar, you couldn’t catch me in doral too **** far lol.

Advertisement
Is CryptoGator actually tokengator? He doesn’t post or act like him but he keeps saying he’s going to get doxxed by the UM boards and Token is the only gator poster on Canes boards with any reputation that I know of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back