Tears Gator Tears

All this time we’ve been ****ting on FSU but is Florida’s trajectory actually worse? The stories coming out…the cut players, Bowman, Jaden taking LESS money, kid committing to FSU in the UF parking lot. From an admittedly biased opinion this looks really, REALLY, bad!!
FSU is worse..it seems like Napier is ruffling some feathers on the roster..bowman was probably their 4th back coming out of spring..I cat speak on the UF recruiting tho them plates hurt my stomach just from looking 😂

Advertisement
Let’s say that happens… Florida should just fold their program because no player or parents would ever send their kids to play for a bunch of snitches that cost a young man and his family money.

I mean you are effectively making accusations against a player and his family because he didn’t choose to go to your school do they really want to travel down this road

At this point you might as well call the SEC conference the Snitch Eastern Conference.
The SEC took off since 2005 because they stopped self snitching on each other.. “You ain't tell on the gang so you say that **** ain't snitchin'”
Florida not playing by the rules lol

Pate tonight on UF Recruiting....

"Not operating on a level playing field as Miami"
turntables GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heitner is also taking a salary I'm sure from the Gator Collective. Likely a very nice salary which is most likely coming from their donations. Not sure that GC has to disclose that salary but if it was my donating my money I would want to know how much is actually going to the players rather than Heitner's pocket. They like to say Ruiz is running a ponzi scheme when their collective sounds a lot more like one than LifeWallet
Wait......Heitner runs the Gator Collective?????? No way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back