Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heitner is the biggest ******* idiot.

First and foremost, he has a NFT as a profile pic on Twitter. He is therefore supporting a massive scam in the first place.

Second, I love how he goes with "Collectives are not negotiating with Caspino". So you are admitting that collectives negotiate with players? Good, you played yourself.

Third, collectives by NIL laws are illegal in the first place. So he should be very very very silent on what's illegal and what is not.

Fourth, there is no violation if Rashada has not signed a NIL deal. Guess why? Because he cannot do so under NIL law, which means: There is no violation present. Thats why recruiting in this day and age goes to the wire with everyone, regardless of NIL. Theres no written agreement, there is just a commitment. A college can very simply tell him about a NIL deal and the figures, but he cannot sign anything.

But eh, he is a Gator, so I am not surprised.
I don’t know what an NFT is. I looked it up briefly and still don’t know what it is except that I think it’s a Crypto thing.

This is all crazy. First, these lawyers, including our own guy, are forgetting an important rule - know when to shut the **** up and don't put things in writing. Second, I'm pretty sure I read threads from the gators celebrating how Rashada's attorney was NOT in Miami and therefore they had the best chance. Essentially insinuating that his attorney had dealt with the Gators collective and negotiated an amount. If anything, that makes Miami look better cause we can, truthfully, point out hiw Rashada's attorney wasnt even here

Advertisement
I don’t know what an NFT is. I looked it up briefly and still don’t know what it is except that I think it’s a Crypto thing.
Its an electronic picture and people advertise their pics and sell them for huge sums of money.

Without realizing that I can literally make a screenshot or click "Save as" and I have a perfect copy of it. Its a ******* scam.

FCDC3355-2D2F-4B16-AF24-AD522875E3EF.jpeg

Let’s say that happens… Florida should just fold their program because no player or parents would ever send their kids to play for a bunch of snitches that cost a young man and his family money.

I mean you are effectively making accusations against a player and his family because he didn’t choose to go to your school do they really want to travel down this road

At this point you might as well call the SEC conference the Snitch Eastern Conference.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Heitner is also taking a salary I'm sure from the Gator Collective. Likely a very nice salary which is most likely coming from their donations. Not sure that GC has to disclose that salary but if it was my donating my money I would want to know how much is actually going to the players rather than Heitner's pocket. They like to say Ruiz is running a ponzi scheme when their collective sounds a lot more like one than LifeWallet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back