Tears Gator Tears

Kid seemed pretty humble on the announcement. What do you mean by outbid themselves? Thought the whole UF board said Miami offers 8M 😂
UF was always the best offer. Miami just needed to be in the ball park and he was coming. They upped it late but he doesn't want to be there. Their Nil collective is a bit of a mess. Amateur hour.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220626-165032.png

UF was always the best offer. Miami just needed to be in the ball park and he was coming. They upped it late but he doesn't want to be there. Their Nil collective is a bit of a mess. Amateur hour.
Couldn’t be happening to a better university/fan base. I know way too many gator fans and I’m trying to decide is Florida or clemson fans are more unbearable.

With what went down this weekend and rumors of some really good recruits committing, you think we have a shot at a top 5 class now? Guessing we have a good performance this year the sky is the limit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s get the numbers man I want to revel and telling them that they couldn’t even buy somebody

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back