Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 191168

This right here is like an injury plagued NFL team struggling to get to the bye week...
I have no sympathy for someone who digs their own grave the way he does. Don't get me wrong, I never want him to change... But he is such a pvssy and refuses to be straight with the Gator clergy so that he makes matters worse for himself over and over and over again.

Wait a minute

I thought que claimed to know a family member of Rashada. If he's only a friend of someone on staph lol they could easily have been trolled this whole time. (If what some say about Mario going for kill shots is true)

QueJay is frat brothers with a Gaytor staffer.

One of those other guys (SR or Heisman or someone else) knows a Rashada family member.

Advertisement
Honestly, and if anybody knows the real answer, please respond. Who has he been right on?
He predicted Mims would go in the portal. I think he has a legit source but he’s only as good as that source’s interpretation of recruitments so I think that staph is getting played like the Golden and Diaz staphs got played.

Advertisement
law and order crazy **** GIF

I was hoping you would trust me on this but I will spend some time today diving in to find the receipt.

One of my favorite gifs...every time the noles accept a commitment from a zero star we should post this.

Last edited:
QueJay is frat brothers with a Gaytor staffer.

One of those other guys (SR or Heisman or someone else) knows a Rashada family member.
Heisman was a 247 poster. I think he’s into the social media. SR was also a poster there - and I think he’s a big donor but I could be wrong. Both are “insider” types.

Advertisement
What a lack of brain power over there. Billy’s struggling so we better appreciate his greatness before Bama comes calling for him…. You know… he’s a mini-Saban.

Unironically Napier was the Bama "WR coach" (no promotions) during the exact four years that Mario was Associate Head Coach, Recruiting Coordinator (national recruiter of the year) and OL coach for Alabama. Mario was #2 on Saban's org chart while Billy was probably around #9.

Then Billy went on to become a head coach in the inconsequential SunBelt conference, while Mario went on to win the Pac-12 and the Rose Bowl at Oregon.

Sometimes things aren't complicated. It's all right there in front of you. There has never been a reason to think that Napier is anywhere near Mario's league.

Advertisement
What's the address to his mythical CFA's? Also, typing out that a majority didn't complete HS when I have yet to see someone on their board use they're, there and their correctly is quite humorous.

Advertisement
Back