Tears Gator Tears

lol GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man they must be a last choice type option for Rashada. Lol. He really wants something else if he can get it with money that works.

This is the worst part/biggest batch of bullsh!te in the whole article:

"With Anthony Richardson’s stock continuing to sise, Rashada sees opportunity to make an early splash in Gainesville. He also believes in Billy Napier and Ryan O’Hara and their ability to prepare signal callers for the next level. The Gators check off a number of boxes here, but the quarterback is obviously still going back and forth about his decision."

1. How does Anthony Richardson's stock "continue to rise" (or "sise")? Has he had a high-quality performance since the FAU and USF games in September 2021? Why does his stock cotinue to rise/sise? This whole situation is hype, based off of two good games against G5 opponents.

2. Rashada sees opportunity to make an early splash in Gainesville? Again, this is based SOLELY on hype. It's based SOLELY on "really good against USF and FAU" Richardson being soooooo good this year that he is gone in a year. Otherwise, Rashada sits for a year while Richardson changes his Heisman Ceremony hotel reservations from 2022 to 2023.

3. He also believes in Billy Napier and Ryan O'Hara and their ability to prepare signal callers for the next level. BASED ON WHAT? False confidence? As I have pointed out before, Gaypier has usually done ONE-YEAR stints as a QB coach. At Clemson, he lasted TWO years on that job before he was fired. And O'Hara? Give me a break. If Rashada wants to be prepared for the next level, he goes ANYWHERE but Florida. Jimbo Fisher has a better track record developing QBs. Lane Kiffin has a better track record developing QBs. At least Kenny Dillingham made it through two years as a QB coach TWICE, compared to Gaypier's once. I'd even give Denbrock/Sloan (LSU) a slight edge over Gaypier/O'Hara. And, obviously, I believe Rashada would get better prep under Gattis/Ponce than he would in Hogtown.

4. The Gaytors check off a number of boxes here. Which ones? NIL, check. Depth chart, check. WHAT IS THE THIRD CHECKMARK? Longest flight from CA? Shortest collective time visited the campus? Most convincing "this town is not as bad as I thought it would be" quotes given to the media?

Advertisement
I think I’m most impressed that a Miami staff FINALLY read the ******* room right with a qb it’s chasing.

They impressed the **** out of Rashada and made themselves a real option, then shook his hand and wished him good luck on his fundraising barnstorm around the country. Doesn’t seem like they got desperate or allowed the kid or his family to manipulate the situation too much.

And now that he’s had an early-90’s movie montage worth of ****** booster meetings in Fayetteville, Oxford, and every other college town he could think of, the lifestyle, coaching, and ability to earn in coral gables probably looks pretty **** good.

Advertisement
This is the 247 writer who lives in Cali (near Jaden's family) who has been handling all the interviews on behalf of Swampa$$ 247, the guy who CONVINCED the Gaytors that the key to Jaden's recruitment was that his dad looooooved the magical one year that Billy Gaypier spent at Arizona State...

And even HE can't get the Rashadas to return his calls...

1655408690005.png

Advertisement
Every time a bell rings, a Gaytor Insider dies...

1655409230489.png

But, but, but, Que accurately predicted the "TreVonte Citizen was promised an immediate starting role by Mario Cristobal" story...

1655409334198.png

SOMEbody's been reading CIS...

1655409437768.png

Bamboozled...

1655409553537.png

1655410116573.png

Daaaaaayyyyyyyum...

1655410320656.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back