Tears Gator Tears

You can add up all the cost of all the double wides in Hogtown and multiply that by 3 then throw in all of the pickups with the confederate flags on the back and you still couldn’t buy a low end of the spectrum house in Walnut Creek….

Yea the two places are exactly the same alright…..but only in the fact that the sun comes up and goes down in both places….cause they sure as fck aren’t alike in any other sense..

Advertisement
Nice to see they’ve invented a new sub-genre for their Citizen delusions. Let’s add to “he only went there for Ruiz $” and “if Billy would’ve promised him the starting job, he’d be here” - Mario Cristobal (pac 12 champion, national recruiter of the year at Alabama, etc…) was “just trying to make a name for himself.”

My god. It’d be sad if it wasn’t so funny.

It’s our coaches…

E6DDE137-2026-454D-8A06-1E2FB8822DA6.gif

Versus theirs here…

24D474D2-59FD-42F6-B6C7-94557CF0FDA4.gif

Advertisement
This is awesome and there isn’t even an OV set yet. If that happens....
netflix antonio GIF

Dawsons Creek Crying Dawson GIF by HULU

And when that visit goes down let the tears flow
They’re already drawing battle lines. Northern, Smurphy and some others are saying they have a favorable depth chart, NIL and SEC - and there’s no way to call it anything but a fail if they don’t get him. The other side of it is pre-emptively attacking the mopes saying that’s not fair to put this on Billy, he just started recruiting him… and these posters (the mopes) are going to show up in here and call Billy a failure unfairly…. Waaaahhhhhh! He’s getting talent on campus that Mullet and McElwain never got - waaaaahhhhh! And Northern’s like - close or I don’t want to hear it. Lol.

They’re already drawing battle lines. Northern, Smurphy and some others are saying they have a favorable depth chart, NIL and SEC - and there’s no way to call it anything but a fail if they don’t get him. The other side of it is pre-emptively attacking the mopes saying that’s not fair to put this on Billy, he just started recruiting him… and these posters (the mopes) are going to show up in here and call Billy a failure unfairly…. Waaaahhhhhh! He’s getting talent on campus that Mullet and McElwain never got - waaaaahhhhh! And Northern’s like - close or I don’t want to hear it. Lol.
Can we unbanned Einstein Northern if they don’t land him? He’s ready to go a$$ deep on them

Can we unbanned Einstein Northern if they don’t land him? He’s ready to go a$$ deep on them
His ban was to save his sanity and mine. Lol - at his request. He’s welcome to come on here again. I gave him a follow on his board and told him anytime, just dm me. He’s probably not going to be in the mood to come on here. I think he’s gonna be mad and then fighting slurpers on his board.

Advertisement
Good times!

Advertisement
We may not get the kid. But I am convinced Rashada will not go to Florida regardless. I know Florida can match the bags. But I see zero reason for him to take them unless they are wayyyy out in front, UTn level crazy with them. The other contenders have better HCs, better OCs, better teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back