Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Please let this end up as their Warchant moment.
It sure as **** is very reminiscent and was gonna post the same.
But uf is backed into a corner right now and the Saban remarks probably got their booster base ready to outspend.

But he better have some guarantees on who’s commit with him cause I don’t see him committing to that roster or current recruiting class.

Advertisement
C2174937-EAAA-45E6-942F-54A68DDE1FD4.jpeg

Advertisement
  1. What do you call a dumb gator? -a Gator
  2. What do you call a smart gator?- an oxyMoron
  3. Why are well endowed UF donors called Bullgators?- they’re confused about their “Unit” measurements of 9 cms, inches, and feet. Gators longer than 9 feet are called Bullgators. 😏

Advertisement
I don’t even remember their team from that year. Who on that roster would’ve made us nervous? I do remember seeing a pathetic Oregon fan outside the rose bowl who thought joe Harrington would’ve destroyed us
We beat the Gator in 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004.
So yeah, we really lucked out by not playing them in 2001.

Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do when they become a nuisance. Like squirrels, in general I can't stand them but I don't go out of my way to destroy them. However, when they start ******* my yard up I drag out the pellet gun. I pop them and toss them out by the road.. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.
Thermal + air rifle is cooking with gas, any time of day or night.

1. What do you call a dumb gator? -a Gator
  2. What do you call a smart gator?- an oxyMoron
  3. Why are well endowed UF donors called Bullgators?- they’re confused about their “Unit” measurements of 9 cms, inches, and feet. Gators longer than 9 feet are called Bullgators. 😏

Those "well endowed" Gators?

They start the measuring tape at the base of their spine . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back