Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Ummm.... that was always a given. ANYTHING right now is better than doing my job. But you're not that high in the list, so don't put yourself on a pedestal, boo.
Sucking farts through a straw would be better than your job right now? Job sounds awful

Bama, Auburn, Tennessee, and Vandy are all founding members. TAMU didn't have any pull, and I don't think anyone likes or respects it enough to be influenced by it. Plus, it wasn't just Texas. It was Texas and Oklahoma. That's too much money to pass up.

Rumors also floating around about gentlemen's agreements among UGA, UF, and SCAR to never let in GA Tech, FSU, or Clemson. I dunno how accurate that is.
They don’t want the in-state competition.

Advertisement
Option B was only an Option that you created in hindsight once you noticed that you goofed up.

Never ask sarcastic questions that have easy answers. Sarcasm is often easy to spot; it's also super easy to purposely ignore. Better luck next time.
Nope. It was just sarcasm. A simple trap. And you stepped right in it. Sorry bub. You’ll feel better in the morning.

Advertisement
Nope. It was just sarcasm. A simple trap. And you stepped right in it. Sorry bub. You’ll feel better in the morning.
Brady Bunch K GIF

Advertisement
I didn't read the last 11 pages. We're there any gaytor tears or just backs and forths with Dr. Downs Syndrome?
Good for you, champ. You may be homophobic and think it's fun to mock the mentally challenged, but at least no one here thinks you're a racist. Keep up the great work.

Advertisement
He gonna use special needs against you while screaming five rangz from the comfort of his own gator shack.

#SelectiveOutrage
Good for you, champ. You may be homophobic and think it's fun to mock the mentally challenged, but at least no one here thinks you're a racist. Keep up the great work.
Right on time.

#selectiveoutrage

You forgot we have over 2000 pages of gator tears of your fan base being homophobic, racist, mocking others, etc and if we earned to, we can pull up receipts to end this selective outrage to troll or win an argument. And that's what basic trolls do. And you're the most basic. That's why I said step your game up. Troll harder. This shît basic, my guy. El oh el.

He gonna use special needs against you while screaming five rangz from the comfort of his own gator shack.

#SelectiveOutrage
It is selective outrage--on your board's part. I personally don't care what you call me or try to label me as. But for a group who tries to take some super high moral high ground against my username, you're very selective in which groups of people deserve to feel protected and/or welcomed against offensive names or slurs. It's quite comical.

Advertisement
Back