Tears Gator Tears

Yes--As opposed to every single one of my posts. Thank you for that layup.
In this layup you speak of, you are admitting:

a) all of your posts are stupid and/or conveniently specific, or

b) you can’t recognize obvious sarcasm.

Either way, I just chased you down and swatted your layup off the glass. You should give more effort.

Advertisement
Point is your team sucks, be it in the SEC or the Mountain West (which is more on par with the quality of your coaching staff). The only reason the mighty SEC is tops in football is because of Alabama and Georgia. Florida is just also-rans tagging along like SC and Kentucky.
GIF by filmeditor

RideKC my employer has a lot of either casual or die-hard Canes fans.

IN KANSAS CITY.
All you need to know about our brand.

Even though we don't brag on that.
I know of one Gator fan and that's because some family still makes dumb decisions.
Prove Eric Andre GIF by Adult Swim

Advertisement
Agreed. Florida is better at sports, academics, and prestige, and Miami is better at counting to 5, history classes, and living in the 1980s.
Serious question - did Florida block FSU from joining the SEC or did FSU never try to join?

In this layup you speak of, you are admitting:

a) all of your posts are stupid and/or conveniently specific, or

b) you can’t recognize obvious sarcasm.

Either way, I just chased you down and swatted your layup off the glass. You should give more effort.
Lol, um... what?

I stated that your post was no longer stupid, just conveniently specific.

You asked "As opposed to your posts?". That means "in contrast to", bud.

I answered, "Yes." That means my posts, unlike yours, were not stupid or conveniently specific.

You just chased me down, swatted my layup, and then I got the rebound and dunked all the way from the 3. Game. Blouses.

Great thing about the internet is that I don't have to prove anything to you.
Also, my employer, being a federal transit system, prohibits me proving you anything. Because I know you're talking pictures or spoken word. I'm at work, getting paid to sit and wait for work.
Gotta love America. I rather sit and converse with you than to deal with ignorant disrespectful passengers.

Advertisement
I
Serious question - did Florida block FSU from joining the SEC or did FSU never try to join?
I would believe that Florida blocked it. Fits my narrative and they have done that to us when we were a rivalry. We all know that. But we know Northern Gator will spin that like Maytag.

Great thing about the internet is that I don't have to prove anything to you.
Also, my employer, being a federal transit system, prohibits me proving you anything. Because I know you're talking pictures or spoken word. I'm at work, getting paid to sit and wait for work.
Gotta love America. I rather sit and converse with you than to deal with ignorant disrespectful passengers.
Oh, okay. Well, I just spoke to your boss's boss's boss, and he or she just told me that what you said was false.

Let the record also show that engaging in conversation with me is more fun than doing your job.

Advertisement
Lol, um... what?

I stated that your post was no longer stupid, just conveniently specific.

You asked "As opposed to your posts?". That means "in contrast to", bud.

I answered, "Yes." That means my posts, unlike yours, were not stupid or conveniently specific.

You just chased me down, swatted my layup, and then I got the rebound and dunked all the way from the 3. Game. Blouses.
Sooooooo, option b. Got it.

Oh, okay. Well, I just spoke to your boss's boss's boss, and he or she just told me that what you said was false.

Let the record also show that engaging in conversation with me is more fun than doing your job.
Ummm.... that was always a given. ANYTHING right now is better than doing my job. But you're not that high in the list, so don't put yourself on a pedestal, boo.

Ok but Bama has Auburn and Tennessee has Vandy, aTm now has Texas… why not give FSU the same opportunity?
Bama, Auburn, Tennessee, and Vandy are all founding members. TAMU didn't have any pull, and I don't think anyone likes or respects it enough to be influenced by it. Plus, it wasn't just Texas. It was Texas and Oklahoma. That's too much money to pass up.

Rumors also floating around about gentlemen's agreements among UGA, UF, and SCAR to never let in GA Tech, FSU, or Clemson. I dunno how accurate that is.

Advertisement
Me too. They could’ve won 80-0 if they hadn’t had class and called off the dogs. I still remember the kickoff late in the game where Vilma basically committed a murder on the Nebraska player, who clearly fumbled and we recovered. But everyone on the field was so concerned for the Nebraska player that everyone just ignored the fumble and they just let Nebraska have it.
Bruh… I’m still waiting for a replay of that play. The commentators completely missed that one too.

Sooooooo, option b. Got it.
Option B was only an Option that you created in hindsight once you noticed that you goofed up.

Never ask sarcastic questions that have easy answers. Sarcasm is often easy to spot; it's also super easy to purposely ignore. Better luck next time.

Advertisement
Back