Tears Gator Tears

This response would have actually held a considerable more amount of weight if you didn't come from a fanbase that is currently fetishizing their HC's 🍆 on the very board you've word diarreahed 42k porsts on, but I'll just digress and hope you'll eventually be less of a bore. I'm not really holding out much hope on that one though, jort boi.
I prefer the term "word Piccassoed" or "word Michelangeloed". I'm an artist.

Advertisement
@FIVE RANGZ - say hello to Tim for us!

1654296008611.png

- Sure. Do I care? No. ***** 'em.

- I went there, and UF passed Miami in the academic rankings shortly after and hasn't looked back since, so obvs.

- FSU. You're the most annoying fan base in the country, but you're more fun to ogle at, like an exotic animal at the zoo or a bearded lady at a freak show, than to hate as a rivalry. Most UF fans will rank our rivalry as 4th-5th in importance after UGA/FSU, LSU, and/or Tennessee.
Define academic rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not "clearly racist", so that's probably why I can do/use both. "Everyone clearly knows" = "All my buddies on this board who I know will agree with me because you're a meanieface Gator".

Also, as I have stated, both on here and my own board, you are all stupid.
Stupid is as stupid does. Lots of stupid on any fan board. The key is to have the ability to wade through the stupid and only ingest information that isn’t stupid.

So, which conference is worse, the ACC or PAC 12 ? Reason I ask is we've heard SEC schools constantly **** 💩 on the ACC yet now I hear it's the PAC 12 🤔.
Your conferences both suck. Your fan bases can fight with each other about which conference sucks less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back