Tears Gator Tears

I think, as an aside, Feinbaum said on his show today that he knew for a fact that Georgia paid a kid $40,000 back in the 70's. Didn't recognize the name but he was specific of name and year. It seemed as a "to the break" comment topping off a conversation of benefits and payments.

Advertisement
We
I think, as an aside, Feinbaum said on his show today that he knew for a fact that Georgia paid a kid $40,000 back in the 70's. Didn't recognize the name but he was specific of name and year. It seemed as a "to the break" comment topping off a conversation of benefits and payments.
SHT ****erson and James were getting cars ,Homes and cash back in the 60’s

Advertisement
Que's latest "nuggies":

"5 Star Florida Recruit is close to signing an NIL deal with the collective. Similar to the one the Tennessee QB signed but no way nearly as much. No names of course because still a few details to iron out & they don’t want it leaked before hand & causing a stir like the QB’s deal did. If you’re not apart of the collective I encourage everyone to join asap. They are making moves in these NIL streets. Money has never been an issue for UF, boosters just want the highly regarded recruits and on field results. Much as I can say now, just wanted to give you all an insight of the workings of things. April & July should be big months for us but as you know these jits change their mind all the time so this is the disclaimer now in case somebody decides to push their decision back. I can not be held accountable for a 17 year old doing what they want when they want. "

Of course they think it's cormani or Richard Young. They haven't figured out how to get around the fact it's not legal in Florida to sign NIL in HS...

And Que is still insistent Cormani is a silent. AJ HArris supposedly too. And a third unanamed recruit from last weekend.

Advertisement
This “ could” possibly get funnier.

The Creation Of Adam Handshake GIF

It starts at the top. Raymond can grab all the top recruits with LSU while they are trending up and dropping bags. T Rob comes here Singletary goes to UGA cuz Diaz is a bum. Im confident in what our coaches can do. Billy has to show me and we have a better QB room. I don't see them beating us in many key head to head battles. Can see Cormani going to Bama, i dont see UF beating us for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It starts at the top. Raymond can grab all the top recruits with LSU while they are trending up and dropping bags. T Rob comes here Singletary goes to UGA cuz Diaz is a bum. Im confident in what our coaches can do. Billy has to show me and we have a better QB room. I don't see them beating us in many key head to head battles. Can see Cormani going to Bama, i dont see UF beating us for him.
I would be so upset if Cormani doesn't choose UM

Advertisement
Back