Tears Gator Tears

This is typical Gaytor fan wishful thinking.

"Billy has probably already done a few of these at Miami-Dade county HSs". Oh really? Which ones? Where are the news reports? Given that much of the time from mid-December until now has been dead period, please detail theses "already done" visits to Miami-Dade.

The realiity is going to hit these Gaytors hard. Not only has Gaypier not hired anyone whose specialty is South Florida, he is also not devoting any resources or even his own personal time/effort to recruiting SoFla. And I'm sure we'll get some rationalization about how the SoFla recruits aren't true Gaytors, they are divas, they don't want to play against the best competition, and they are low-character unreliable recruits who will like to poor Billy and his Louisiana mafia.

Whatever. Don't care. Gaytor fans can fvck off and die, they are going to have to learn some lessons (again) the hard way.

Advertisement
Advertisement

"Billy has probably already done a few of these at Miami-Dade county HSs". Oh really? Which ones? Where are the news reports? Given that much of the time from mid-December until now has been dead period, please detail theses "already done" visits to Miami-Dade.

The realiity is going to hit these Gaytors hard. Not only has Gaypier not hired anyone whose specialty is South Florida, he is also not devoting any resources or even his own personal time/effort to recruiting SoFla. And I'm sure we'll get some rationalization about how the SoFla recruits aren't true Gaytors, they are divas, they don't want to play against the best competition, and they are low-character unreliable recruits who will like to poor Billy and his Louisiana mafia.

Whatever. Don't care. Gaytor fans can fvck off and die, they are going to have to learn some lessons (again) the hard way.
Like how can you state something so matter-of-factly and use the word probably to begin your comment.

So this guy knows for a fact Gaypier is running circles around Cristobal, yet clearly admits he has no knowledge to back up his claim!?!

Like how can you state something so matter-of-factly and use the word probably to begin your comment.

So this guy knows for a fact Gaypier is running circles around Cristobal, yet clearly admits he has no knowledge to back up his claim!?!

It's magical Gaytor thinking.

Somehow, the appearance by Mario Cristobal in Polk County is so newsworthy that an article is written and a thread is started.

But Gaypier is busy doing MULTIPLE appearances in Dade County, and nobody says a word. It is so run-of-the-mill and ordinary that it is simply not newsworthy. Yes, a G5 yokel from Louisiana has already done MULTIPLE high school appearances in Dade County in the two months he has been on the job, half of which time has been dead period, and these appearances are being guarded like state secrets. In fact, these appearances are so hush-hush that the Gaytor sportswriters are not even bothering to get comments from local HS coaches or recruits after their life-altering interactions with Elephant-**** Billy Gaypier.

All of these things must be true. Probably.

Advertisement
0BBF237E-8EFB-46D8-BCD8-D63BF49A00FD.jpeg

Florida Gators at its finest.

This reminds me of the Sugar Bowl in 2001 when Sebastian (I think it was JD B.) got flagged for celebrating a touchdown with players in the end zone. Butch was ****ed, but we were romping, and our kicker (I think it was Sievers) nailed like a 50-yard PAT. Back when we were absolutely unstoppable. That's how you do this.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Back