Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

sec, sec, sec cult...

I know my mom's friend a vol fan said he roots for bama in title games. I said y'all muh ***uz weird. I would never root for an acc team or anybody ***em all. Who roots for your conference like u have anything to gain by that while your team watched the game from their dorm room. Fuqin looney *** dudes....secincest if u ask me they need an intervention

I know my mom's friend a vol fan said he roots for bama in title games. I said y'all muh ***uz weird. I would never root for an acc team or anybody ***em all. Who roots for your conference like u have anything to gain by that while your team watched the game from their dorm room. Fuqin looney *** dudes....secincest if u ask me they need an intervention
Be real D, when Clemson was playing Bama who did you want to win. I know you didn’t root for Clemson to win, but you had to of wanted Bama to lose.

Be real D, when Clemson was playing Bama who did you want to win. I know you didn’t root for Clemson to win, but you had to of wanted Bama to lose.
I hate bama I didn't want either to win I remember being on here saying I can't watch it. I don't believe I did I was mad. Bama or whomever is constantly winning and looking like the old U I will always be jealous of. So if let's say Rutgers started doing what bama does I would hate them at that time. I just hate how they copied our formula and those long runs will eventually catch us like the NFL u stuff and it did eventually. We about to make a run soon so the sec should enjoy the next two seasons cause it may be the last

Advertisement
Acc vs Sec in a bowl game who do you want to win?

Advertisement

sec, sec, sec cult...

This is what I mean by the delusion. You don't want your program to be better, so you root for someone else. Alabama has out-recruited Miami for 15 years. They have finished in the top 5 in recruiting 10 years straight. Saying Alabama is going to have a better recruiting class to Miami is normal. It won't be because of T-Rob though.

Advertisement
What is a nutrition athlete of the week?

They all cleaned their plates this week.

Apparently, with that old bad food they were getting, the players wouldn't eat it and they were starving. So Gaypier created an off-season trophy to give to players who eat everything on their plates.

1644325490490.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back