Tears Gator Tears

Florida thinks t

I'm built different , I came up on the mean streets of Cis.

Oh, @Cribby, come out and plaaaaay...

1643841428239.png

Advertisement
eellss1952
Posted on 8 mins, , User Since 30 months ago, User Post Count: 1998
8 mins
30 months
CWO4Gator said... (original post) No way you slice it or try to make excuses! This has been a horrible day for UF! Miami has no coaches and they are producing.

show more
Oh, GTFOH. producing what? They dont have an on-field staff. I can only imagine the shape their in-house staff is in. They did not recruit to their needs. They just picked up recruits randomly without any thought of what their needs were. They lost their biggest price recruit, in their back yard, to an SEC out of town school. You are clueless dude.

eellss1952
8 mins
30 months
CWO4Gator said... (original post) No way you slice it or try to make excuses! This has been a horrible day for UF! Miami has no coaches and they are producing.

show more
Oh, GTFOH. producing what? They dont have an on-field staff. I can only imagine the shape their in-house staff is in. They did not recruit to their needs. They just picked up recruits randomly without any thought of what their needs were. They lost their biggest price recruit, in their back yard, to an SEC out of town school. You are clueless dude.
This is what a desperate person says.

Advertisement
eellss1952
8 mins
30 months

show more

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 9.45.43 PM.png

Hill-Billy surrounded himself with an amateur hour staff. He’s not going to be enough to recruit at the level they need to be. The one thing I can say about the few dudes we have is that they’re legit. Outside of Raymond and maybe Mike Peterson I don’t see anybody that’s a threat recruiting wise.

Advertisement
I know several of us have mentioned this already but if I was Mario I would do whatever I can to steal Raymond from UF…pay him sell him on being on a much better staff, sell him on the UM brand whatever it takes get him here

Not sure how many times it needs to be mentioned, but Raymond is not interested any longer.

Advertisement
eellss1952
8 mins
30 months

show more

This is what happens when you allow your emotions to control what you post. Miami didn't take care of their needs? Really? This team was bad on defense last season.

If Cooper starts on defense, 9 of their 14 signees will be on defense. They recruited impact players at each level of that defense. Moss and Kelley off the edge, Wes at linebacker, and Graves and Rodgers in the secondary.

I see why them boys love Napier, they are delusional.

Advertisement
Their “insider” is saying Miami (Cristobal) promised this kid he’d be the starting running back, a decent prospect (sure, but he’s not Adrian Peterson) prior to taking a single snap in camp. The same Mario Cristobal that looked everyone in the eye and said despite having one of the best qbs in the country, there are no guaranteed spots. He’ll promise a job to a 17 year old running back, but not the best qb in the conference. That’s what we are supposed to believe?
Welcome to gator logic.

Hill-Billy surrounded himself with an amateur hour staff. He’s not going to be enough to recruit at the level they need to be. The one thing I can say about the few dudes we have is that they’re legit. Outside of Raymond and maybe Mike Peterson I don’t see anybody that’s a threat recruiting wise.
But but but 247 said Florida made the best hire out of all the coaching vacancies 😂

Advertisement
Back