Tears Gator Tears

Serious question: when will you finally drop the Gators and become a Cane fan? You deserve better.

Lol never!!! I’m liking CBN more by the day as well. His structure is something this entitled fan base (some not all of the fan base) and program needed. He may or may not fail, but I’m willing to let him fail going about things differently than the last few coaches. And as usual, f**k Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Lol never!!! I’m liking CBN more by the day as well. His structure is something this entitled fan base (some not all of the fan base) and program needed. He may or may not fail, but I’m willing to let him fail going about things differently than the last few coaches. And as usual, f**k Dan Mullen

so 3 of those dudes are coordinators and the other is in what role?

Well if last year’s team that lost to OU wasn’t the 2020 team but actually the 2021 team, does this mean the 2022 team lost to UCF and Hillbilly Fapier is 0-1? 🤔

Advertisement

Toney comes from ULL but the others are NFL coaches which is impressive as far as technical coaching goes. Not sure how they’ll do on the recruiting end.

Are they still trying to get Chris Rumph back?

Not saying those would be terrible hires but 3/4 of those guys will probably get fired along with the HC.

Advertisement

David Spade Good Luck GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Fair enough. But for a coach trying to do a complete rebuild which will take minimum four years, what are the chances he gets the time considering they gave their last two coaches only three?

Advertisement
Fair enough. But for a coach trying to do a complete rebuild which will take minimum four years, what are the chances he gets the time considering they gave their last two coaches only three?
Eh I mean we're undergoing something similar - we just have much better offensive weapons than they do, so it should help expedite the process. Plus Mario is the best recruiter in the state by far, so we have that going for us and hopefully can land plenty of immediate-impact players. We will see plenty of growing pains on defense in particular, however, so just prepare for that.

Advertisement
Well if last year’s team that lost to OU wasn’t the 2020 team but actually the 2021 team, does this mean the 2022 team lost to UCF and Hillbilly Fapier is 0-1? 🤔
I was thinking how it was their next years team but with a better QB the entire time last year. Not sure how they were getting comfort out of it.

Advertisement
Back