Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
BasicCarelessHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

No, he just wants to evaluate every player before letting them sign on ESD. These jits must not be confident in what they put on film if their first intention is to decommit.

Evers didn’t like being told that he wasn’t going to be the sole QB this cycle and that CPN is looking at other QB’s. You can look at that as running from competition

Per one of the sources, the reason Jayden Gibson opened his recruitment was simple: “Florida sent a GA (graduate assistant) and said he needed to be re-evaluated (to stick in the class). The GA said he needed to come on campus or needed to do workout drill videos. So Jayden decommitted.”

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per one of the sources, the reason Jayden Gibson opened his recruitment was simple: “Florida sent a GA (graduate assistant) and said he needed to be re-evaluated (to stick in the class). The GA said he needed to come on campus or needed to do workout drill videos. So Jayden decommitted.”

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Napier has the "smartest guy in the room" syndrome. Big problems, gator fans. Trust us, we've seen this kind of corch before with binders and whatnot, it does not end well.

Patience? god luck with that and florida fans. this moron doesn't he is coming in after the previous HC that almost won the SEC 2 yrs still was fired!! actually now that i realize his a moron i think is a great fit with UF
LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing. If this dude thinks their fans are going to be patient while he carefully builds up a competitive roster pillaging all his vets while he builds a team around 'his guys', he's out of his mind.

But by all means, Billy - carry on. Please carry on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back