Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
salute your shorts nicksplat GIF

What I don’t understand is if his philosophy is basically “if I don’t have a relationship with you then I don’t want you on my team” wouldn’t that include the current team? Are they fielding a team next year?

Advertisement
What I don’t understand is if his philosophy is basically “if I don’t have a relationship with you then I don’t want you on my team” wouldn’t that include the current team? Are they fielding a team next year?

No, he just wants to evaluate every player before letting them sign on ESD. These jits must not be confident in what they put on film if their first intention is to decommit.

Evers didn’t like being told that he wasn’t going to be the sole QB this cycle and that CPN is looking at other QB’s. You can look at that as running from competition

Advertisement
No, he just wants to evaluate every player before letting them sign on ESD. These jits must not be confident in what they put on film if their first intention is to decommit.

Evers didn’t like being told that he wasn’t going to be the sole QB this cycle and that CPN is looking at other QB’s. You can look at that as running from competition
Some might want to make sure that they have a spot in a class so they bolt. Some of them might not be afraid of the evil but are just put off by it or aren’t Napier fans so they go. You must know it’s not all “they’re afraid” of the evaluation. Jayson Gibson??? Lol - come on man.

As to Evers, that’s the story but he may go somewhere with another QB committed. To me, there’s a chance that Billy isn’t enamored with Evers and Evers wants to go where the coach wants him.

Corey Raymond got an Assistant Head Coach (Defense) title. I wouldn’t be surprised to see their staff title heavy cone to think of it - Seider is who comes to mind as were apparently both trying to get him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was interested in Napier, but after the fluff pieces I've read on him and seeing that interview - he'd have been a terrible fit in Miami.

He's a country poke.
Patience? good luck with that and florida fans. this moron doesn't know he is coming in after the previous HC that almost won the SEC 2 yrs and and still was fired!! actually now that i realize he is moron i think is a great fit with UF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back