Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Great movie!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for confirming. I think Mario said it best day 1 here - if you're relying heavily on transfers, you did something wrong.
Taking 1 or 2 top ones a year is one thing but you definitely should not be taking large numbers every year. Now Mario may need to pull a Tucker at MSU this year and take more portal guys than he would like just because he feels they need to overhaul the roster or fill in for prior deficiencies like at CB, LB, etc..

Advertisement
Advertisement
@flagator86

You okay???

Whenever you ready to jump on the bandwagon...

He's the only gator that we can tolerate and he's on our forum more than an actual UF site. @flagator86 just make the jump, man.

@flagator86 sorry dude. Appreciate your non biased input here

Contrary to how things look optics wise, i dont mind them getting rid of all these kids. Only one I wanted to keep is Gibson.

Evers - 55% completion percentage to go along with 19 td’s and 8 ints this year. Outside of UF and OU, what big time program is without a QB at this point in time? I like him, im cool with his mom via Twitter and she actually post on Swamp Gas often

CJ Smith - wants to run track and only played NINE games of varsity football and has had injuries his last two years in HS. A lot of potential but not enough film.

Nolton - nobody wanted him and he was an easy get for us for our last staff. Miami didn’t give him an ounce of attention and he’s smaller than Jacurri Brown lol.

Gibbs - he’s a RB in the state of Florida that NOBODY else wanted or have tried to recruit.

Bond - decommited BEFORE Napier was hired so I don’t include him in the decommits that have occured since he’s become HC.

Napier asked them to hold off them signing on ESD so he and the staff can do their own evals and these kids don’t want to. I get BOTH sides. Napier don’t want to burn a counter and sign a dude “just because” and these kids want to get in where they fit in before spots become scarce and you CAN NOT blame them. Napier said at his presser dont expect anything on ESD and that’s happening.

put it this way, look at Manny Diaz transition class in 2019 and ask yourself how many of them made a difference in 2021. I’m NOT saying if he asked me for my advice on how he’s doing it, I’d be with it 100% on board with it, but i GET it. **** i dont have a choice BUT to lol

Last edited:
Contrary to how things look optics wise, i dont mind them getting rid of all these kids. Only one I wanted to keep is Gibson.

Evers - 55% completion percentage to go along with 19 td’s and 8 ints this year. Outside of UF and OU, what big time program is without a QB at this point in time? I like him, im cool with his mom via Twitter and she actually post on Swamp Gas often

CJ Smith - wants to run track and only played NINE games of varsity football and has had injuries his last two years in HS. A lot of potential but not enough

Nolton - nobody wanted him and he was an easy get for us for our last staff. Miami didn’t give him an ounce of attention and he’s smaller than Jacurri Brown lol.

Gibbs - he’s a RB in the state of Florida that NOBODY else wanted or have tried to recruit.

Bond - decommited BEFORE Napier was hired so I don’t include him in the decommits that have occured since he’s become HC.

Napier asked them to hold off them signing on ESD so he and the staff can do their own evals and these kids don’t want to. I get BOTH sides. Napier don’t want to burn a counter and sign a dude “just because” and these kids want to get in where they fit in before spots become scarce and you CAN NOT blame them. Napier said at his presser dont expect anything on ESD and that’s happening.

put it this way, look at Manny Diaz transition class in 2019 and ask yourself how many of them made a difference in 2021. I’m NOT saying if he asked me for my advice on how he’s doing it, I’d be with it 100% on board with it, but i GET it. **** i dont have a choice BUT to lol
So you're not jumping over?

Advertisement
Back