Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

When did THIS happen:

BelleGator1806
Posted on 14 hrs, , User Since 48 months ago, User Post Count: 103
  • 14 hrs
  • 48 months
Miami doesn’t have a football facility, a stadium or a SEC conference…Cristobal will recruit like Richt did.

Napier pulled Ridley and Jeudy to Bama from South Florida. With our new facility opening, Napier will be **** on the trail for anyone.

As a 3x Miami alum, Hurricane Club member, and season ticket holder, and a person who has been inside of the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility, I was shocked to learn that "Miami doesn't have a football facility".

I am shocked that BelleGaytor1806 knows more about my alma mater than I do...

Oh, thank god, now I feel better.

The very next post after BelleGaytor's (though I am still searching for Miami's football facility)...

GatorChomp813 avatar
GatorChomp813
Posted on 14 hrs, , User Since 60 months ago, User Post Count: 1878
  • 14 hrs
  • 60 months
All of Napier’s SoFla guys had their recruitment led by Mario.

Oh, wait, now I'm scared again...SoFla football recruits are going to be cross-examining Mario over Miami's AD-less "ethics"...

Hold me, someone, please...

AsaxonF
Posted on 14 hrs, , User Since 83 months ago, User Post Count: 66
  • 14 hrs
  • 83 months
Going to be tough but Mario is going to have to explain Miami’s ethics the first year on the trail after their handling of Diaz and staff.

Oh, wait, now I'm scared again...SoFla football recruits are going to be cross-examining Mario over Miami's AD-less "ethics"...

AsaxonF
  • 14 hrs
  • 83 months
Going to be tough but Mario is going to have to explain Miami’s ethics the first year on the trail after their handling of Diaz and staff.
" Ethics " that's real rich coming from the program who had a head coach that recruited a murderer and faked a heart attack cuz he didn't have the huevos to resign from his employer face to face

Advertisement
Napier filling half his coaching spots with ULL coaches. Really is true to his stars don’t matter approach.

Isn't this THE EXACT REASON why they didn't hire Scott Frost?

And then Mullet did the EXACT SAME THING with sub-standard Mississippi State assistant coaches?

Gaytorz never learnz.

AsaxonF
  • 14 hrs
  • 83 months
That cracked me up. None of these w recruits were coming here if Manny was still coRching. They’ll listen now.

Advertisement
When did THIS happen:

BelleGator1806
Posted on 14 hrs, , User Since 48 months ago, User Post Count: 103
  • 14 hrs
  • 48 months
Miami doesn’t have a football facility, a stadium or a SEC conference…Cristobal will recruit like Richt did.

Napier pulled Ridley and Jeudy to Bama from South Florida. With our new facility opening, Napier will be **** on the trail for anyone.

As a 3x Miami alum, Hurricane Club member, and season ticket holder, and a person who has been inside of the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility, I was shocked to learn that "Miami doesn't have a football facility".

I am shocked that BelleGaytor1806 knows more about my alma mater than I do...

Bro MiAmi doesn't have a football facility ... lol

Mario literally being introduced in the Indoor Football Facility...

Advertisement
Ok ok… ethically… yes… the gaytor is correct… that action may cause us to lose multiple recruits in the many head to head battles we will be in with gaytor Bill.

Btw, do you prefer gaytor Bill or Billy the gaytor? Looking for the next McEltooth and Mullet.

I prefer Billy the Gaytor, or BTG as the SEC fans like to abbreviate coaches' names...sounds almost like a K-Pop boy band...

If a better name arises, we can switch things up. Who knew that McEltooth was going to become McSharkfvcker?

This is false. Bradys have been family friends since we where kids. His sister was in Carolina with watching Joes kid when this rumor came out. She had on her IG with Joe there.
Too funny. Dude probably knows a friend of a friend of the friend’s kitten.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back