Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Honestly @RVACane, id take Matt Rhule. Successful at Temple and Baylor and while he’s flaming out in Carolina, he’s still young and in his “prime”. Only downside is that, and yes it is Baylor but still, his recruiting classes was HORRID during his tenure there regardless of their success

Carolina likes Rhule and they aren’t gonna fire him yet. They know they’ve failed to give him a decent QB so far and McCaffery has been hurt a lot

Advertisement
Carolina likes Rhule and they aren’t gonna fire him yet. They know they’ve failed to give him a decent QB so far and McCaffery has been hurt a lot

You know…forgot about CMAC being hurt. ****!! Well, back to the drawing board. What’s Randy Shannon up to these days lol

Advertisement
Yeah, they didn’t drop him. Outright flip. How stable is Evers to stick?

I think he sticks because at this point, where’s he gonna go? Everyone else worth a **** has their 2022 QB and we still have our 3 WR’s committed for 2022. CJ Smith skipped his senior year because of injury so I can’t see him flipping, and Bond and Gibson SAY they are solid but we’ll see. I wonder if we can get Trevor Ettienne as our 2nd RB this class bc i mean, nobody else seems to be pushing for him and i think we’re going to go after Jason Taylor son, Mason, and try and flip him from LSU at TE

I think he sticks because at this point, where’s he gonna go? Everyone else worth a **** has their 2022 QB and we still have our 3 WR’s committed for 2022. CJ Smith skipped his senior year because of injury so I can’t see him flipping, and Bond and Gibson SAY they are solid but we’ll see. I wonder if we can get Trevor Ettienne as our 2nd RB this class bc i mean, nobody else seems to be pushing for him and i think we’re going to go after Jason Taylor son, Mason, and try and flip him from LSU at TE
The most feared weapon in all of CFB recruiting - the dreaded gaytor Flipz Machine is getting revved up to decimate the classes of other programs amongst all the chaos?

Advertisement

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Recruits committing to Kirby

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back