Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stages-of-Grief.jpg

Advertisement
Bad. First year head coach and much less talent.

Honestly, nobody knows if the head coach is a keeper or not. No telling if he’s good. Just because his last name is Beamer doesn’t mean he’ll be as good as his dad, or even close. So right now the only thing you have to go by is his record.

And either way, it’s a horrific loss for them. Inexperienced head coach, with a losing record, and much less talent. You’re 100% right

Honestly, nobody knows if the head coach is a keeper or not. No telling if he’s good. Just because his last name is Beamer doesn’t mean he’ll be as good as his dad, or even close. So right now the only thing you have to go by is his record.

And either way, it’s a horrific loss for them. Inexperienced head coach, with a losing record, and much less talent. You’re 100% right

Worst UF loss this century. You could “excuse” our 2013 GS loss due to injuries but this was embarrassing bc by halftime HALFTIME it was over

USCe didn’t do anything special to beat us and that’s the damning part especially considering they beat us doing what they are HORRENDOUS at; running and stopping the run

Just how bad is USCe so I can put this all into perspective.
We started our legit 3rd string FCS transfer QB (who was behind the Graduate Assistant that we played we had eligibility and the guy who gets injured all the time). We've struggled against Vandy (won by a single point), needed a miracle to beat east Carolina, and got stomped by Tennessee worse than we beat UF. You tell me.

Advertisement
Worst UF loss this century. You could “excuse” our 2013 GS loss due to injuries but this was embarrassing bc by halftime HALFTIME it was over

USCe didn’t do anything special to beat us and that’s the damning part especially considering they beat us doing what they are HORRENDOUS at; running and stopping the run
Come on now man, I gotta take offense at you saying it's the worst loss this century lol. You can't tell me Georgia state wasn't worse when they didn't have to throw a **** pass the whole game. For this game ya'll had an injured QB and dudes out cause of the Flu. It's a P5 Conference loss vs a low-level G5 (if even?) team.

No way that Georgia State loss is worse IMO...

They never completed 1 pass the entire game and D2 school as well...

This is a bad loss as well, but its a conference and division opponent that you play every year

No way that Georgia State loss is worse IMO...

They never completed 1 pass the entire game and D2 school as well...

This is a bad loss as well, but its a conference and division opponent that you play every year

Pretty sure it was Georgia Southern, who was a very good team at that time. South Carolina is about as bad as they have ever been. I dont think people realize just how bad Vandy is and they nearly lost to Vandy

Advertisement
Back