Tears Gator Tears

Lmao!!!

He was like, “Ehhh fck this..”

He’s over being the HC for them & I don’t blame him.

I feel like he & James Franklin are in very similar situations, both have unreasonable, ungrateful & unruly fan bases who are constantly on their back & both have gotten to that point where they don’t give AF anymore & aren’t worried about being fired or are actively looking for a new job.

We're not doing anything any other fan base wouldn't be doing though lol. It's not OUR fault that HE'S gotten us in this position of a 4-5 record lol

Advertisement
Probably left the team at the hotel considering that garbage we put on the field last night lol

Another one of these days?

7D2D6D5B-B644-4012-9E7F-ACAA8CF959C4.jpeg

Advertisement
You’re completely missing it in your attempt to be objective in Gator Tears. He’s literally running away from his team. He didn’t just not do the high five thing. - he’s sprinting.
Not sure how objective I am being. Personally, I would have punched the guy playing the tuba.

Lmao!!!

He was like, “Ehhh fck this..”

He’s over being the HC for them & I don’t blame him.

I feel like he & James Franklin are in very similar situations, both have unreasonable, ungrateful & unruly fan bases who are constantly on their back & both have gotten to that point where they don’t give AF anymore & aren’t worried about being fired or are actively looking for a new job.
My dude was like *** y’all and *** this!! He almost had a sprint going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We're not doing anything any other fan base wouldn't be doing though lol. It's not OUR fault that HE'S gotten us in this position of a 4-5 record lol
Yall should be. All the money yall pay these kids, their families and protecting them from rightful punishment, I'd be ****ed if I was a mud lizard fan too.

Advertisement
Back