Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Grantham really isn’t his guy. Manny Diaz was his first DC and then hired him again after the Mack fired him at UT and Diaz spent a year Louisiana Tech (where he met Blake Baker).

When Diaz left Mullen for the second time to join Richt at Miami is when he hired Grantham. After 1 year at MSU, Grantham followed Mullen to UF.

Knox (RB), Gonzales (WR), Hevesy (OL) are really the Mullen guys. Knox is the guy that Mullen wanted so badly he tired to move JaJuan Seider to TE coach. Seider was the shark fvckers best recruiter and he decided to go Penn St rather than be TE Coach.

hes kept Grantham this long right? its his guy now. on top of that, they gave him a pay raise when he flirted with the NFL lol

Advertisement
in this sense I think hes prolly talking about the gators? I know he hates them now after they treated his son since the shoe incident.
I know he is, but that’s my point.

He turns on every program he cozies up to if they don’t ingratiate him & stroke his ego as some Master DB coach, when in reality he’s a joke.

What he did to Miami is what he’s doing to UF & he’ll slither his way over to FSU & do it to them too.

The biggest turncoat ever...

Dude is a pure Snake & all about himself.
LCE’s defensive maneuver if Mrs. Mullet tried to trap him off the bus and give him a pre-game kiss…

56AC11BD-2B82-4185-A814-E69A90BBBD03.gif

in this sense I think hes prolly talking about the gators? I know he hates them now after they treated his son since the shoe incident.

He turns on every program he cozies up to if they don’t ingratiate him & stroke his ego as some Master DB coach, when in reality he’s a joke.

What he did to Miami is what he’s doing to UF & he’ll slither his way over to FSU & do it to them too.
He just hasn't found a set of fans who love him and his son as much as he does.

What’s amazing to me is that he turned on UM the entity, his alma mater, with vitriolic hate, because Alf and D’no recruited Quincy as a Safety instead of as a CB. Like that’s everyone before and since at Miami who thought his kid was a Safety so UM is horrible.

Advertisement

Idk if you know but is it true that he does sway kids away from certain schools or something along those lines?

Idk if you know but is it true that he does sway kids away from certain schools or something along those lines?
100% true.

He did it to us countless times, especially when he was coaching at American Heritage, he would badmouth us as much as he possibly could behind the scenes while publicly acting like he was still a “true cane”. But he without doubt pushed Broward DB’s away from our program for years...

And he’s going to do it to your Gators too if he hasn’t already, especially with how things fell out with Marco.

100% true.

He did it to us countless times, especially when he was coaching at American Heritage, he would badmouth us as much as he possibly could behind the scenes while publicly acting like he was still a “true cane”. But he without doubt pushed Broward DB’s away from our program for years...

And he’s going to do it to your Gators too if he hasn’t already, especially with how things fell out with Marco.
to be fair, things didn't fall out with Marco, he sort of threw it away.

Advertisement

He should be thankful to Miami. They brought him onboard from one of the historically worst football programs ever, at the time. He went from desert wasteland to the best of the best and he turns on us. Pathetic

hes kept Grantham this long right? its his guy now. on top of that, they gave him a pay raise when he flirted with the NFL lol

Reportedly Mullen wanted to fire him last year but his buyout during the pandemic was too much for UF to stomach. He makes 1.8 and his contract runs thru 2022. So he definitely is down after this year.

Grantham got lucky, in 2017 he rode Manny Diaz’s and Peter Sirmon’s players at Mississippi St. Then he goes to UF in 2018 and rides a pretty good UF defense that Geoff Collins left stocked.

Problems start to surface in 2020 when the defense lost the Collins guys and are left with the guys he brought in.

Now who’s idea was it to give Grantham that contract, Mullen or the AD Stricklin? That definitely constitutes a fireable offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back