Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They won’t fire him this year, he just got extended s few months ago. He’ll be given next year before he’s on the hot seat

That’s what I’m saying. He will probably be forced to scapegoat someone which translates to “one more year”. Extension won’t matter - if they suck next year, he’ll get fired.

Local radio in Orlando was talking about how UF doesn’t have a redeemable game to help Dan out the rest of the year. The next good game that the Gators have is next season vs Tennessee, so people will just talk about firing dan until then.
They’re gonna win out and that will quiet the masses up there. 8/9 wins w first time starters at qb is how you spin it. Last year was way more egregious

That’s what I’m saying. He will probably be forced to scapegoat someone which translates to “one more year”. Extension won’t matter - if they suck next year, he’ll get fired.
I dont think it gets there till next year is what I meant. Like I thinks hes safe w no changes made till next year if they repeat the same season

Advertisement
Ah **** page 2020.... **** is getting sick for the gaytor.....

But I had to post this ****, had me dead asf
Screenshot_20211103-140355_Facebook.jpg

Last year was Mullen's chance with Trask and the rest of the offensive weapons they had, they still only won 8 games. Mullen has to be looking at other opportunities, whether college or the NFL (OC, definitely not HC) but I hope he can hang on for another year to drag the program down a bit more before leaving/getting fired.

An NFL OC salary range 750k - 1 million.

Mullen makes 7.2 million at UF thru 2026, if he leaves to be NFL OC he would be leaving $30+ Million on the table.

Advertisement
Grantham is his guy so DM is holding them back in reality.

their D isn't good but a. lot of it is also recruiting. they don't recruit well esp for a big time SEC school. mullen doesn't care for it. also combine it with the fact that they just got insanely lucky (you can say Manny got lucky with TVD but he at least brought him in, dan took the leftovers from Mac with trask and never would've found him had franks not broken his ankle). I think Pitts was a Mac guy too (I believe he was Jordans class but he may. be a mullet recruit).

in the end, they didn't have bad talent when he took the job (shark ****** isn't good as a champ was as a recruiter and you saw the results decline over time) and once the previous regimes guys left, mullet is left with a ton of empty from his lack of recruiting (whether misses or signing guys who don't ever enroll).

Grantham really isn’t his guy. Manny Diaz was his first DC and then hired him again after the Mack fired him at UT and Diaz spent a year Louisiana Tech (where he met Blake Baker).

When Diaz left Mullen for the second time to join Richt at Miami is when he hired Grantham. After 1 year at MSU, Grantham followed Mullen to UF.

Knox (RB), Gonzales (WR), Hevesy (OL) are really the Mullen guys. Knox is the guy that Mullen wanted so badly he tired to move JaJuan Seider to TE coach. Seider was the shark fvckers best recruiter and he decided to go Penn St rather than be TE Coach.

Last edited:
Grantham really isn’t his guy. Manny Diaz was his first DC and then hired him again after the Mack fired him at UT and Diaz spent a year Louisiana Tech (where he met Blake Baker).

When Diaz left Mullen for the second time to join Richt at Miami is when hired Grantham. After 1 year at MSU, Grantham followed Mullen to UF.

Knox (RB), Gonzales (WR), Hevesy (OL) are really the Mullen guys. Knox is the guy that wanted so badly he tired to move JaJuan Seider to TE coach. Seider was the shark fvckers best recruiter and he decided to go Penn St rather than be TE Coach.

i out to send the FBI to your house for mentioning the Seider fiasco. Everyone in Gator Nation, and I mean EVERYONE, hated that move Mullen pulled on Seider and we’re still feeling the effects to it this day.

Advertisement

When Diaz left Mullen for the second time to join Richt at Miami is when he hired Grantham. After 1 year at MSU, Grantham followed Mullen to UF.

Knox (RB), Gonzales (WR), Hevesy (OL) are really the Mullen guys. Knox is the guy that Mullen wanted so badly he tired to move JaJuan Seider to TE coach. Seider was the shark fvckers best recruiter and he decided to go Penn St rather than be TE Coach.
They’re still amazed about Mullet dissing Seider with the move to TE’s for Knox at RB when Knox can’t recruit and Seider is a stud recruiter. He almost got Harley to WVU.

Chad is such am f’ing attention *****

I mean I’d love to give control of our football program to a few CIS posters. I’m pretty sure it would be a better staff.

Also, now y’all see why Miami fans couldn’t stand him and his family. Imagine this guy gladly went to Miami and then took Miami up on the lifetime grad school scholarship, and then proceeded to act like that. When someone shows who they are, I tend to believe them the first time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back