Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Spooky times

Weird.

Dude is 5x the coach of anyone we’ve hired in over 20 years. And I don’t think his recruiting is as much of an abomination as others do. UF can do worse. But he doesn’t strike me as a guy who is obsessed with his work. Normally, that would mean he’s well adjusted. But we know in college football that won’t cut it. I also don’t think he wants to get super involved in the bag game, while realizing at the same time he really can’t compete with Bama/GA without it. I’ve had coaches tell me how deflating that can be. All that aside, he needs a new DC and a real QB.

Advertisement
Weird.

Dude is 5x the coach of anyone we’ve hired in over 20 years. And I don’t think his recruiting is as much of an abomination as others do. UF can do worse. But he doesn’t strike me as a guy who is obsessed with his work. Normally, that would mean he’s well adjusted. But we know in college football that won’t cut it. I also don’t think he wants to get super involved in the bag game, while realizing at the same time he really can’t compete with Bama/GA without it. I’ve had coaches tell me how deflating that can be. All that aside, he needs a new DC and a real QB.
his recruiting sucks when you who stayed enrolled

So he has got the same record as Miami for this year and for Power Five teams in the short run, but his last two are losses and Miami's last two are wins. That is quite a neighborhood to be living in.

I think were both like 2-7 in our recent games against p5 teams. its actually beautiful that both mack and mullet both stink lol.now you know where he learned that from

Advertisement
F9A16D2E-F8FB-4383-9C3B-0C53A893A2AF.gif

Advertisement
I don't understand. Is this some poor troll attempt?
Has to be.... this also reminded me, remember the battle of the sauces between the UGA beat writer and UF about the brenton cox injury? The UGA dude said it was a scooter accident and he was going to miss some time? Anything ever come of that?

I looked and it appears Cox started the first regular season game, has played in every game (8 total) and has racked up 10 total tackles, 11 assists for a whooping 2.5 tackles per game and 1.5 sacks. Espn has him at 6 sacks but I think that is a decimal error because they gave him credit for 5 sacks against Tenn but on the UF page he had only .5 against Tenn. I am sure they are ecstatic it increased their recruiting ranking "stealing" a 5* from UGA to give them less than 3 tackles per game.

Advertisement
Has to be.... this also reminded me, remember the battle of the sauces between the UGA beat writer and UF about the brenton cox injury? The UGA dude said it was a scooter accident and he was going to miss some time? Anything ever come of that?

I looked and it appears Cox started the first regular season game, has played in every game (8 total) and has racked up 10 total tackles, 11 assists for a whooping 2.5 tackles per game and 1.5 sacks. Espn has him at 6 sacks but I think that is a decimal error because they gave him credit for 5 sacks against Tenn but on the UF page he had only .5 against Tenn. I am sure they are ecstatic it increased their recruiting ranking "stealing" a 5* from UGA to give them less than 3 tackles per game.
Lingard and bowman raising the heck outta the blue chip ratio

Advertisement
Back