Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Are there category headings?
Whoops..I honestly have no idea why i even cropped it in the first place.

Included are his previous 3 games from college for the lulz
Screenshot_20210822-092404_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
This thread is funny. They start out essentially saying let’s watch King Trask dominate and then he starts sucking immediately and they blame the WR’s, TE, OL, the coaches, the Bucs organization and the announcers for getting it all wrong. Lol.

He's a total waste of a 2nd round pick. If you listen to Bucs podcasts guys like Jon Ledyard have had to hold their tongue when describing how awful he's been.

At least Tryon and Darden (minus the expected drop issues) look good, and it was the last pick in the 2nd round.

He's a total waste of a 2nd round pick. If you listen to Bucs podcasts guys like Jon Ledyard have had to hold their tongue when describing how awful he's been.

At least Tryon and Darden (minus the expected drop issues) look good, and it was the last pick in the 2nd round.
Whats the story - was he just a Mullet system warrior with Pitts and Toney on fire and now the layers are gone and it’s Two Star Trask?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ugh, Sammie F'ing Smith...another RB casualty along with Mark Higgs, etc on those Dolphins' teams that couldn't help Marino in his prime.
Oh yeah, and Marino refused to help Marino in his prime. Dude could've gotten the Fins to sign Jesus Christ as his RB, he had unbelievable pull with the front office. But his own ego kept him winning multiple Lombardis. He traded them in for individual records. Records that I believe he would've broken anyway with a good running game behind him. Because the run game would've helped him extend his career...

Toney can’t even get on the field and is it buried on the depth chart with the Giants.

Pitts may as well have stayed in the locker room tonight.

I’m smelling what these turds are cooking. I’m smelling two more busts for the turds.

It’s a yearly NFL tradition!

Toney has been a headache in NY from the moment they drafted him. Good quick summary here:

"This continues the inauspicious start to Toney's career with the Giants. He has now missed time from the spring to summer because of a cleat problem, his contract, a family emergency, COVID-19 and now an undisclosed injury."

Advertisement
Back