Tears Gator Tears

Even crazier because it is Urban, you know he still has UF ties and can do whatever the F he wants in Gville for the most part. He didn't simply shop him around because he got hurt last year and had COVID this year. Urbs kept a legit murderer on the team because he thought he could help them win but wants to part ways with CJ after his rookie year because he pulled a hammy? come'on

In Urbans system you need to be able to cover, tackle etc....the guys that came from Ohio St were way more physical than Henderson.

Advertisement
Some "AAU University" level excuse making by **** fans.

Everybody knew Dan Mullen was a mediocre at best recruiter when a desperate UF hired him as the fallback guy in 2017.

He's just the kinda coach who will lose a recruit to a directional school in a mid-major league.

View attachment 151596
LOL CJ Henderson.

Turds adding to their reputation as the school that produces the most busts in the league. It’s uncanny, it’s been consistent over coaching staffs and over the years.
Heard a rumor Teblow will now be switching to DB since there will be an opening there.He figures 1 first round gaytor busted at the position why not try for two...

Advertisement
Even their coach is laughing...

"Did you see that S.I. article about our defense"

Screenshot_20210809-142906_Facebook.jpg

In Urbans system you need to be able to cover, tackle etc....the guys that came from Ohio St were way more physical than Henderson.
Exactly. Which is why Hender****'s pink slip was drawn up as soon as Ty was drafted. All of the speed, length, and coverage potential of CJ but a willing and able tackler. Another **** bust. In a funny twist of irony, my younger cousin just added him to that long, illustrious list where he's joining our older cousin, fellow **** bust Lorenzo Hampton...

Advertisement
Exactly. Which is why Hender****'s pink slip was drawn up as soon as Ty was drafted. All of the speed, length, and coverage potential of CJ but a willing and able tackler. Another **** bust. In a funny twist of irony, my younger cousin just added him to that long, illustrious list where he's joining our older cousin, fellow **** bust Lorenzo Hampton...

I told my gator buddies that your guy hates to tackle or take on any physicality. In the nfl you dont have that option.... all 11 players on defense have to be able to do that or your out of a job

Advertisement
That guy absolutely fleeced my beloved Dolphins

I never understood why a defensive player who hates to tackle could have gotten drafted in the first round.
x1000 likes if I could. Particularly in a pass-happy era, and where running plays are now designed out of passing formations.

x1000 likes if I could. Particularly in a pass-happy era, and where running plays are now designed out of passing formations.

it’s weird because his tape in 2018 he was actually VERY physical and our best and most consistent tackler in the secondary along with the one chosen to do the corner blitz which he was productive at doing. In 2019, particularly the Miami game, he just DID NOT want to tackle. To his defense, he got “better” at tackling as the season went on but it was clear as day he was making business decisions more often than not

Advertisement
it’s weird because his tape in 2018 he was actually VERY physical and our best and most consistent tackler in the secondary along with the one chosen to do the corner blitz which he was productive at doing. In 2019, particularly the Miami game, he just DID NOT want to tackle. To his defense, he got “better” at tackling as the season went on but it was clear as day he was making business decisions more often than not
I remember watching an NFL game or a clip from one where they showed his half-hearted attempt at a tackle.

As a cover corner, he would have been an upgrade over who we had here, and I get that Mike Rumph was closer to Hev and Knox than TRob as a recruiter, but I recall someone in the know about the situation - possibly either @SWFLHurricane or @Poopscoop (today’s names) - saying that Henderson through a **** fit at an all-star practice in high school because he wasn’t starting and refused to continue and supposedly he called Rumph to ***** about it and Rumph ripped him for being a quitter and not doing what a Cane would do.

His attitude was always questionable. It was obviously a loss for us as he became a very good coverage corner but there were some things lacking which appear to be surfacing now.

I remember watching an NFL game or a clip from one where they showed his half-hearted attempt at a tackle.

As a cover corner, he would have been an upgrade over who we had here, and I get that Mike Rumph was closer to Hev and Knox than TRob as a recruiter, but I recall someone in the know about the situation - possibly either @SWFLHurricane or @Poopscoop (today’s names) - saying that Henderson through a **** fit at an all-star practice in high school because he wasn’t starting and refused to continue and supposedly he called Rumph to ***** about it and Rumph ripped him for being a quitter and not doing what a Cane would do.

His attitude was always questionable. It was obviously a loss for us as he became a very good coverage corner but there were some things lacking which appear to be surfacing now.
He absolutely did do that...

Advertisement
Back