Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Here is the Blake VIP post on thread. I’m giddy with anticipation to see their board if they are able to take an OL target from FAU
8073E04B-C89F-4A28-9B1B-F0BEF432558B.png

Here is the Blake VIP post on thread. I’m giddy with anticipation to see their board if they are able to take an OL target from FAU
View attachment 151450
@Coach Macho , serious question from a not entirely sober person. This appears to be coming down to a potential gaytor/FAU battle. All of us are rooting for Willie T, even @flagator86 here. So when Hevesy shows up at Deerfield- being where it is - does Kodak Wack show up in full “outfit” with him to help recruit for the gaytor or is just Hevesy?

76AFA64B-125E-4C65-A04F-B8C3034DA67D.jpeg
8FB3E275-EA93-4CEA-987B-211DC638D7B5.jpeg
B4D9C0A8-E8CC-4D0F-B664-3DCDF0706CDC.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t even know who that is. Do you know who this OL at Deerfield is btw?
Yea, he’s got some athleticism to him but I wouldn’t put him in the same category of any of the guys we’ve taken or still recruiting. We’re just being picky while they are swinging off the fence on everybody and missing. Zion was miles better than him out of high school.

Yea, he’s got some athleticism to him but I wouldn’t put him in the same category of any of the guys we’ve taken or still recruiting. We’re just being picky while they are swinging off the fence on everybody and missing. Zion was miles better than him out of high school.
What’s going on up there? I think Billy Gonzalez can recruit WR’s but the rest of it is bad. Even Brewster’s not doing that great off of Pitts.

Whats going on up there? I think Billy Gonzalez can recruit WR’s but the rest of it is bad. Even Brewster’s not doing that great.
Simple. They suck. It’s like having No’D going to high schools up there. At least Al told him no to do that anymore. Dan hasn’t. Mullen always needed to surround himself with recruiters but he hasn’t. His best classes and teams at Miss St. came from being surrounded by recruiters like Manny and others that actually relate to kids. He once had Manny, Banda, Geoff Collins, and Chris Wilson there. He had some legit guys around him at Miss St.

Advertisement
Simple. They suck. It’s like having No’D going to high schools up there. At least Al told him no to do that anymore. Dan hasn’t. Mullen always needed to surround himself with recruiters but he hasn’t. His best classes and teams at Miss St. came from being surrounded by recruiters like Manny and others that actually relate to kids. He once had Manny, Banda, Geoff Collins, and Chris Wilson there. He had some legit guys around him at Miss St.
I don’t know what happened in their talks with TRob but they hired Jules Montaner and that’s not producing anything

Advertisement
Bruh im so desensitized from all the whiffs because it has happened far too often and ive heard every excuse used every time we miss on a kid when we make his top 2-3.

you’ve been around long enough to know, your staff is as good at recruiting as their HC is and what he allows. It starts and ends with Dan. If he don’t care about Hev being trash, then he willing to hitch his tenure to his #CountryClubBoyz
Bro the knock on Mullen has always been "Good x's and o's guy, marginal recruiter." Guys on this site were calling it when your team hired him. He did good with sharky's guys, but he can't get it done on the recruiting trail.

I said he was going to be your Mark Richt. Periennial 8-9, occasional 10 win team. I really think that is his ceiling.

Advertisement
@Coach Macho , serious question from a not entirely sober person. This appears to be coming down to a potential gaytor/FAU battle. All of us are rooting for Willie T, even @flagator86 here. So when Hevesy shows up at Deerfield- being where it is - does Kodak Wack show up in full “outfit” with him to help recruit for the gaytor or is just Hevesy?

View attachment 151453View attachment 151454View attachment 151452

Is that really Kodak Black? Sorry, I'm not overly familiar, and always assumed Kodak Black was a man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back