Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This prompted the Gators to offer Barber. He's now being CB'd to the Gators. Crazy if he signs.

The Canes are the only team not allowed to slow play kids.... SEC schools get a pass...

Remember the kid few years back from Vero area i believe who Bama forced to grey shirt on signing day... he had legit options elsewhere and still grey shirted lol.... imagine if we did that to a kid

We all have plenty to cheer about and plenty to be angry about.
I was gonna post as a separate thread but that would be so selfish of me. Especially when Gator tears has given so much to so many.
So let’s end this night on a happy note.

Hmmm, typical delusional gator fan. He should be grateful his team didn’t lose 62 to whatever. We have a shoe for a coach.

Advertisement
He was probably pushed out for Barber.

Don't say that to a star-***** Gaytor fan.

247 has Javonte Gardner at a .8816 (and a 5.8 on Rivals).

Barber is only at a .8586 (and a 5.5 on Rivals).

Gaytor recruiting class ranking just went down.

I would also add that Barber is rated nearly identically to Adrein Strickland, who is legit (non-grades) being pushed out by the Gaytors.

The ONLY Gaytor recruits rated lower than Barber and Strickland are Jalen Kitna and 6-star Long Snapper Rocco Underwood.

Last edited:
Oh... yeah then he definitely wasn’t pushed out. They don’t switch to a lower ranked kid like that.

Yeah. Jackson State got TWO Flipz from strong SEC programs? Yeah, that's not Neon Deion, the Pied Piper, that is "kid is not going to qualify".

Flagator told us that Gardner and Rucker were academic problems, and I believe that. Barber is a decent recovery, I guess, because I don't think the Gaytors are going to get Tristan Leigh.

But from a ranking/rating standpoint, Barber is the mathematical equivalent of Adrein Strickland. Neither one raises the Gaytor Brand Class Ranking, and losing Gardner hurts.

I'll be curious to see what happens with Deyavie Hammond.

Advertisement
C2A6EA87-7F87-4C48-A3FE-DA31529A6012.jpeg

1AB48D74-FD7C-43DE-9FE1-C39D8EAE3B09.jpeg

BA47516F-9096-4716-8D61-56C98021C76D.jpeg
2C918091-9735-4F83-A30A-7BF98C3D3F31.jpeg
0F319CD8-ADD8-4152-BC98-D48915635E0D.jpeg
D83649F0-0F8F-4351-A378-570925176FC7.jpeg
8971F17D-4B30-4DDD-8054-1237082B862A.jpeg
2974B4B5-4CD3-4F03-8D98-20C049510302.jpeg
CF4CFD89-58FC-4B15-B5A0-AD15D00E3A5B.jpeg
B8304332-E164-407F-99E2-9D63A15D9811.jpeg

This is what is so stunning about the Gaytor fans.

Barber is a kid who lives within an hour of Hogtown. Some of the Gaytor porsters know Barber and his family. Barber's dream school was UiF.

But until yesterday, NOBODY on the Gaytors board was screaming for a bump for this kid. Nobody said he should be a 4-star. Nobody was saying Barber is better than Gardner and Strickland and Johnson.

And if Barber had signed with Miami, the Gaytor fans would have told us how he was their Plan D.

Ah, but what a difference a day makes. Now the Gaytors are acting as if they Flipzed Barber from UM, and how he is the most criminally underrated OT in the country. All because Barber chose Gaytor Brand Nation.

Look at that nonsense. Now they are @-ing Bing Bong and Blake to give the kid a post-signing day bump. New film? No. New camp results? Nope. On-field production that merits re-examination? Give me a break. No, the ONLY thing that happened is that a higher-rated Gaytor OL had academic issues and Gaytor Brand Nation went dumpster-diving for a low 3-star to fill the IC.

Amazing.

This is why we have this thread. This is why the thread has lasted for years. The bullsh!te is never-ending in Hogtown.

Advertisement
The Canes are the only team not allowed to slow play kids.... SEC schools get a pass...

Remember the kid few years back from Vero area i believe who Bama forced to grey shirt on signing day... he had legit options elsewhere and still grey shirted lol.... imagine if we did that to a kid

What was that kid's name? Curious to see how he turned out.

What was that kid's name? Curious to see how he turned out.

Jarez Parks hes still on the team.... has played sparingly.... hasn't made an impact

"
A composite four-star prospect along the defensive line who ranks as one of the country's top defensive ends in the class of 2017 ... ranked No. 93 in the 247Composite, the nation's No. 7 weakside defensive end and the No. 17 player in Florida ... Scout.com listed him at No. 68 in the Scout 300 and the No. 7 defensive end prospect ... considered the No. 3 defensive end in the south by Scout.com and the No. 2 end in the state of Florida ... rated at No. 115 in the ESPN 300, the No. 11 defensive end and the No. 22 player in the state of Florida ... Rivals.com listed him at No. 118 in the Rivals 100, the No. 8 weak-side defensive end nationally and the No. 23 player in Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back