Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
At least they didn’t give up an NCAA record to two running backs. Florida would stomp us into oblivion. This thread should be closed till Miami gets its head out of its ***. They might get a chance when A and M goes to the orange bowl and we play them in the Citrus or Gator Bowl.
Get the fvck out of this thread with this bull****. Take your *****ass to the main board

At least they didn’t give up an NCAA record to two running backs. Florida would stomp us into oblivion. This thread should be closed till Miami gets its head out of its ***. They might get a chance when A and M goes to the orange bowl and we play them in the Citrus or Gator Bowl.
@RVACane
Thread ban this ****

Advertisement
Get out of your feelings, or get out of this thread.

Hey ******* you lost?

take your feelings and get on out of here..

‘RVA make him the lead skin flute player in your BAND..

Advertisement
Get the fvck out of this thread with this bull****. Take your *****ass to the main board
I guess you can't handle facts. I hate the Gayturds more than anyone. But talking **** when we looked like a high school team is hilarious. But if it makes you feel better have at it.

Advertisement
I guess you can't handle facts. I hate the Gayturds more than anyone. But talking **** when we looked like a high school team is hilarious. But if it makes you feel better have at it.
No one said we have a better team so we shouldn’t say anything about the Wilson’s right now?

Advertisement
467F4BC9-9326-4DC7-97A6-2E2A412FDD7E.jpeg

Advertisement
Back