Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I could very realistically see us playing them in a bowl game. I know formats will be different but they played the coastal champs (UVA) in the Orange Bowl after finishing 2nd in the East. Considering there’s less teams to pick from and assuming we make it to bowl season and both teams are 9/10 win teams, this could happen.

I could very realistically see us playing them in a bowl game. I know formats will be different but they played the coastal champs (UVA) in the Orange Bowl after finishing 2nd in the East. Considering there’s less teams to pick from and assuming we make it to bowl season and both teams are 9/10 win teams, this could happen.
As do I. I think it's Miami vs UF in the Orange this year. Actually, scratch that. UF is running the table. They'll be in the playoffs. What was I thinking?

Advertisement
FDCED5CB-5C5A-47E8-ADD8-8E1504B1A52B.jpeg
B8F35C72-D04F-4FC2-A00E-4A3E8C723DDE.jpeg
940D4B8F-6363-406B-BAD2-6D8609870C20.jpeg

Advertisement
Real question....do NFL teams place a premium on TEs who can't line up and block?
Going 12 personnel is useless if they can’t block. The whole point is to be stout in the run game while also having legit receiving threats. Pair Kelce with a gronk type and you’re cooking. Not saying it had to be gronk but a receiving threat who can also block really well

Man KC really is just a TE away from having an elite O, what the **** has Andy Reid been doing during free agency? Guess he is hindering that O till next NFL draft, it’s been his master plan all along. Had the 2021 NFL draft pegged as the time to make his O unstoppable

Advertisement
They are so in love with Grimes... dude didn’t do **** his whole career and they are wondering why he’s not in the top50 college players or a 1st round guy...
Next in a long line of NFL WR busts for UiF (assuming he even gets drafted high enough to be eligible for "bust" consideration).

Man KC really is just a TE away from having an elite O, what the **** has Andy Reid been doing during free agency? Guess he is hindering that O till next NFL draft, it’s been his master plan all along. Had the 2021 NFL draft pegged as the time to make his O unstoppable
hope that was said tongue in cheek cause if him hindering the offense is them scoring 40 points a game as they normally do ALL NFL teams should be so hindered.
They already have Kelce and got the RB from LSU which should really help their running game so yea their hindered alright..

So the team with Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Mecole Hardman, Demarcus Robinson, and Travis Kelce needs some rookie to bring there game to the next level. That gaytor meth must be some strong stuff.

View attachment 129515
Like what is wrong with the Jaqs, don't they know they should only draft gaytors? Then hire mullet and be gawds of the NFL... win every SB forever.

Advertisement
Like what is wrong with the Jaqs, don't they know they should only draft gaytors? Then hire mullet and be gawds of the NFL... win every SB forever.

City of Jacksonville/Duval County just needs to take the next natural step, and merge with Alachua County.

hope that was said tongue in cheek cause if him hindering the offense is them scoring 40 points a game as they normally do ALL NFL teams should be so hindered.
They already have Kelce and got the RB from LSU which should really help their running game so yea their hindered alright..
100% smartassing. Their fan really thinks Armpit is going to turn KC O into a super power.

Advertisement
Back