Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
6C8C8A94-9D37-4959-B6EB-BBA6F8BCE8A0.png

Advertisement
Really our fans shouldn’t be talking to any kids on twitter. That’s a fact. And the fact that this kid thinks he’s automatically have a spot at Miami like he’s korey foreman or something is hilarious. Who was the last armwood kid we even took? And last question. Is that really him in that video? Cause if so that’s gonna take like 3 redshirt years to get right. He makes Donaldson look like a Victoria secret model

He's on our nuts because we had no interest and he's salty af. Falling for that whole SEC SEC SEC propaganda now.
I’m guessing 100% but I think they were looking at 2 DL spots and had Langston and LT as the top 2 targets. When LT committed to us, they green lighted this dude. Or possibly he was number 2 behind LT? He was definitely behind Taylor. Maybe someone knows if this is how it went down?

Last edited:
Really our fans shouldn’t be talking to any kids on twitter. That’s a fact. And the fact that this kid thinks he’s automatically have a spot at Miami like he’s korey foreman or something is hilarious. Who was the last armwood kid we even took? And last question. Is that really him in that video? Cause if so that’s gonna take like 3 redshirt years to get right. He makes Donaldson look like a Victoria secret model
You’re right. Tweet at their fans not the kids if Twitter wars is your thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fyi everybody, we did not just experience an earthquake in florida. Fatson jumped down off a 6 inch box causing earthquake like rumbling up and down the entire eastern coast of the country. I've also been informed he has been banned from entering the Atlantic ocean or gulf of Mexico waters from fear of him falling into the water and causing catastrophic tsunamis

You’re right. Tweet at their fans not the kids if Twitter wars is your thing.
Most of the Twitter beef start when fans @ these kids. Watson seem to always respond to the fans comparing him to LT or not comparing. LT seem to ignore all the fuss. 1 player is a NT and the other a DT or SDE depending on scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back