Tears Gator Tears

didnt he have the interview with Collier. he doesnt necessarily need to lurk with this one. also, 247 is partnered with CBS Sports who is the network televising his announcement.

Not saying he is lurking he and CBS probably know who it is. Just saying he is all of the sudden saying don’t count out miami. Next thing would be a crystal ball I would assume unless they are ok with losing points by not switching to Miami.

Advertisement
Not saying he is lurking he and CBS probably know who it is. Just saying he is all of the sudden saying don’t count out miami. Next thing would be a crystal ball I would assume unless they are ok with losing points by not switching to Miami.

i get it, im just saying he likely already knows here given the connection. he prolly didnt know the backstory that we did from cribby tho

Advertisement
So is nerd boy gonna delete his account if Collier commits to Miami?

E2352D30-1449-4D3C-BDA6-F59ADB05A718.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The list of things I would do to see Taco Hot Dog lead arky to a victory in Gainesville is really long

You know they would say something like...

" if he didn't get coached up by Mullen" or " Mullen is the one who made him a good QB " or " he has the heart of a gator champion"

Basically they would take credit for it

Advertisement
Back